Song of the Day II | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

My first college roommate kept playing that same Gorillaz song(the single that got a lot of play) over and over. He also rigged his AIM to say “welp! See ya later!” from Dumb and Dumber every single time someone from his friends list signed off, and he was signed into AIM 24/7. Largely because of this, I didn’t like him. So I developed a strong distaste for that Gorillaz song.

My first college roommate kept playing that same Gorillaz song(the single that got a lot of play) over and over. He also rigged his AIM to say “welp! See ya later!” from Dumb and Dumber every single time someone from his friends list signed off, and he was signed into AIM 24/7. Largely because of this, I didn’t like him. So I developed a strong distaste for that Gorillaz song.

The one with Del, "I'm happy, but feeling whatever..." song? I got tired of it, but now I'm pretty thrilled to hear it on occasion. I really like Damon Albarn generally so the stuff usually works for me.

That being said, I understand how torturous that can be.....I hated my first college roommate. Hated. But not for musical reasons. Although he did have terrible taste in music. :)

12-13 years later and I still listen with the “huh? HOW?” face every time when I hear this one. Production wise first, but the rhymes and flows are ridiculous too. The vocal samples...but the drums really get me here!

I got a little musibaby speaker fo the coffee table with this thread in mind. Good sound/good purchase. About the size of a beer can. Seems durable.

I got a little musibaby speaker fo the coffee table with this thread in mind. Good sound/good purchase. About the size of a beer can. Seems durable.

I bought a 5 and 1 Logitech speaker system for my computer 15 years ago. Great sound, but I prefer headphones when I listen to music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom