Sooo ... LOUISVILLE | Syracusefan.com

Sooo ... LOUISVILLE

If they have to rely on the run it will be closer than against Charlotte.

01658434.jpg

Charlotte is not good.

I think it comes down to the mystery of where we actually are and do they look past us? But yeah, they are pretty good. It will be tough.

The bad thing for Ville is that their weaknesses are not exploited in a game like this. Dont know what you need to correct. We will be happy to help them with that next week.

Obviously, it will be a tall order. They have athletes.

But if there's a time to get a team like this at home, it is after they paste some patsie and spend the week feeling good about themselves.

Hope we're up to the challenge.

RF2044 said:
Obviously, it will be a tall order. They have athletes. But if there's a time to get a team like this at home, it is after they paste some patsie and spend the week feeling good about themselves. Hope we're up to the challenge.

And with FSU after us.

Why? They are playing a brutal team tonight. 40 point favs are a thing of 20 years ago. We have jumped the ville on the dome before, a better team led by teddy. No reason we can't do it again.
This Louisville team is better. More next level talent. Better coached. Jackson is just as good if not better than Bridgewater as a college QB.

I think we will need to take our own advice as well as I think we do some really nice things on the field against Colgate and I'm not sure that necessarily means we are a sudden chainsaw for Louisville...that said I do think we will be able to score on Louisville though and I think their QB will give us some headaches... will be hopefully a competitive game into the 4th...hey Money how does Tampa 2 handle mobile QBs as a base scheme and do you need to give the front 4 some extra help to try and contain?

This Louisville team is better. More next level talent. Better coached. Jackson is just as good if not better than Bridgewater as a college QB.
Why do you say they are better coached?

He is talented but I think the score says more about how bad Charlotte is... but then they have only had a team since 2013.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom