Sooo...whassup? | Syracusefan.com

Sooo...whassup?

Been a while, not much new here.

Saturday should be a battle. Toss the record books out when division rivals get together.
I'm going to go ahead an apologize for how fast the thread turns.
You guys have a damn good team this year, best of luck to you!

TigerTown said:
Been a while, not much new here. Saturday should be a battle. Toss the record books out when division rivals get together.

I actually found myself rooting for you guys on Saturday. Best of luck rest of the way.

We don't expect to put up much of a fight - hopefully both teams come out healthy.

If your 4th QB on the roster is going to be playing in the game, please let us know by Wednesday. This coaching staff hates surprises. Maybe some game tape from when he started last in Middle School.

Thank you.

After Saturday, I will be rooting hard for you guys. Love your passion and how the school/fan/team has rallied. Enjoy your ride.

LocknLockLogo+1.jpg

Been a while, not much new here.

Saturday should be a battle. Toss the record books out when division rivals get together.
I've been saying for a while now we could toss out a lot of our record book on offense. Other than some legendary running backs back in the day and a pretty good Irish kid named McNabb, our record book on offense sucks.

Are you serious, this is going to be a cake walk in the park for you guys.

you just made his day by you thinking he could possibly be serious.

Biggest game of the year coming up this week. Really looking forward to the game Saturday afternoon.

Hope our boys are ready.

Yawn. Congrats on the win, . Must feel good.

Biggest game of the year coming up this week. Really looking forward to the game Saturday afternoon.

Hope our boys are ready.

Good thing your team didn't overlook FSU getting hyped for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom