Sooo...whassup? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sooo...whassup?

Take the Tigers, lay the points...This should be an easy win against the spread for y'alls.

It's not going to be among our easiest games of the year. . .I'm not being facetious.
Y'all scored more on LSU, Virginia, Pitt, etc. than most. In fact, Syracuse scored not much less than we did on Louisville and FSU.
The Orange worked Wake worse than FSU did.
From the outside looking in, it does look like a program that could "turn the corner" in any given game.
My Tigers aren't just going to walk in the place and own it, that's for sure, so I'm hoping that "corner" is further off and our boys show up like this is for the national championship. . .because it very well could be.

Been a while, not much new here.

Saturday should be a battle. Toss the record books out when division rivals get together.
Thanks for visiting. We look forward to building a rivalry with y'all - starting next year.

He is channeling Swinney. Dabo always says the most important game of the year is whoever we are playing that week.
Sorry to hear about the concussion issues with Dungy. I watched some of his highlights (running ones). Loved the high jump he put on one defender; looked like he cleared the helmet of the player.

Hope he is able to compete this Saturday.

I'mmm... Ron.. Burgundy?

Hey,Where'd you get those clothes, at theeeee toilet storeee?

We could do this all night, but god knows they'd all get deleted and someone would end up banned...:bang:

Saturday should be a battle. Toss the record books out when division rivals get together.

Soooooo, did you start drinking early on Sunday or did you just never stop after Saturday afternoon?

You do remember that you are playing SU, and not FSU, on Saturday? ;)

If we are only 2 TDs down going into the 4th quarter and Dungey, if he plays, doesn't wind up like Leon Spinks did against Tyson, I will be ecstatic.

Why? Are you leaving the football team at home and bringing the hoops team instead?

The only way we are winning this game is if you toss the record books from the plane and they are attached to your 3 deep, even then we probably don't have a chance.

Thanks for the most positive post we've had in 3 days. You are the anti-troll. I hope we pull a Nebraska on you Saturday but have a couple of doubts about that. I'm rooting for you the rest of the year.

Been a while, not much new here.

Take the Tigers, lay the points...This should be an easy win against the spread for y'alls.
The southern bureau of the grammar police has detected a northerner attempting false use of anglish.
Y'all is the correct second person plural in the dative case. :D

The southern bureau of the grammar police has detected a northerner attempting false use of anglish.

I thought it was "all y'all"...

OrangeAl said:
The southern bureau of the grammar police has detected a northerner attempting false use of anglish. Y'all is the correct second person plural in the dative case. :D
You caught that. I knew it was incorrect, having lived in the south (VA and NC) for many years. Just funnin.

The preposition "for" actually takes the Accusative...:D:D:D:D:D...can't help with the ending for "Y'all"...:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom