Soooo | Syracusefan.com

Soooo

I need UConn to knock off Florida for me to stay alive in my pool...

but it's UConn. :noidea:

If UF wins, Donovan becomes 2nd best active coach
If UCONN wins, they gain blue blood status
If UK wins, everybody is forced to eat crow and can never question the 1 and done system again
If UW wins, Bo Ryan makes the HOF

If UF wins, Donovan becomes 2nd best active coach
If UCONN wins, they gain blue blood status
If UK wins, everybody is forced to eat crow and can never question the 1 and done system again
If UW wins, Bo Ryan makes the HOF
UCONN is a blue blood... They're arguably the best program in the past 15-18 years...

Wisconsin. There's nothing about them that bothers me.

I don't have any problem with Florida. It's just that I don't want them to win 3 titles in less than 10 years. Their weak fanbase doesn't deserve those kinds of spoils. We played them in the state of Florida, and completely owned the building. That shows me they really don't care much.

UK and UConn are obviously not options to root for.

Wisconsin. There's nothing about them that bothers me.

I don't have any problem with Florida. It's just that I don't want them to win 3 titles in less than 10 years. Their weak fanbase doesn't deserve those kinds of spoils. We played them in the state of Florida, and completely owned the building. That shows me they really don't care much.

UK and UConn are obviously not options to root for.
Dead nuts.

Don't care who wins, i wrote off Basketball after Cuse lost. All i want is football to get here

Wisconsin. I'd rather be shot and pissed on in a pile of my own , set on fire and thrown off a tall building into barbed wire than cheer for UConn.

I rooted for Florida over Pittsburgh, I rooted for Kentucky over Louisville, I rooted for Wisconsin over Arizona, and I rooted for Connecticut over Michigan State. Once you root for a team, it gets confusing after that. I am confused. I guess its win win, but I'll have to root for Connecticut. I appreciate how they played last year and how they are doing this year. I never really minded the way they play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom