South Carolina Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

South Carolina Game Thread...

My ESPN 3 is still showing that the event is about to begin...what the heck, has it not started yet!?!? I'm still screaming the line for Office Space that the dude who misused English swear words said... "This... is a... ...****!!!!"
It says it's a 2:00 start...but under "scores" on ESPN it says 2:30. Keeping fingers crossed the latter is correct.

I am quite patient, Im not sure people undertsand my fortitude. There is a difference between being impatient and being MISINFORMED, especially when I woke up 30 minutes early after only about an hour of sleep. I wish people would learn the definitions of simple things like that a little more carefully, and that others would post information a little more correctly. I think I worded this quite nicely compared to how I could have...using the self censor matarierals that that so called slueth dude has pounded into me through continual Boeheiming. lol

Seriously though, some of my deeper "conspiracy theories" have been illustrated with more evidence than a simple tipoff time, shame on you! lol

Guys... Anyone local? OrangeXtreme said in syracuse was on channel 3. I'm in Fayetteville (basically syracuse) but can't find it.

Guys... Anyone local? OrangeXtreme said in syracuse was on channel 3. I'm in Fayetteville (basically syracuse) but can't find it.

I know that even in the Utica area when we had an antenna, WSTM was channel 3... What happens when you try that channel?!?

I am quite patient, Im not sure people undertsand my fortitude. There is a difference between being impatient and being MISINFORMED, especially when I woke up 30 minutes early after about an horu of sleep. I wish people would learn the definitions of simple things like that a little more carefully, and that others would post information a little more correctly. I think I worded this quite nicely compared to how I could have...using the self censor matarierals that that so called slueth dude has pounded into me through continual Boeheiming. lol

I'm sure the tweet that you commented on hours ago which clearly states a 2:30 tip time confused a lot of people.

CyM01waWgAAW9mU.jpg

I know that even in the Utica area when we had an antenna, WSTM was channel 3... What happens when you try that channel?!?
Soccer is on now that ends at 230 but the game isn't listed in the guide after it

I'm sure the tweet that you commented on hours ago which clearly states a 2:30 tip time confused a lot of people.

CyM01waWgAAW9mU.jpg

I didnt look at the poster of a ****ing tweet, I looked at the TEXT that was written on here. The ONLY thing I noticed on the poster was a freshman, which I think I made apparent.

Soccer is on now that ends at 230 but the game isn't listed in the guide after it

Youre stuck with soccer, Dude. It's punishment for your earlier deeds, what they call "karma" in Eastern cultures. :)

This difficulty getting the tipoff time correct on here reminded me of this classic meme!!!

iu

It's 2:30, I've semi looked at this stupid "please stand by" message for over 30 minutes, I'm going into a trance!!!!!

Folks in local market...not to worry. My Channel 3 just changed over to basketball from the "American Sports Network." Doesn't matter, as long as it's on TV!

What in god's name is the "American Sports Network???"

I like how she said gamecocks after just waking up and waiting for the drugs to kick in lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom