Southerland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Southerland

I've said this before. I dont drink it because its cheap. I drink it because I like the taste. I can get a $30 pack for $14.99 at Kinney Drugs. Dont confuse cheap beer with people being cheap. I have spent stupid money on dumb things so I can attest I am not tight.

I've said this before. I dont drink it because its cheap. I drink it because I like the taste. I can get a $30 pack for $14.99 at Kinney Drugs. Dont confuse cheap beer with people being cheap. I have spent stupid money on dumb things so I can attest I am not tight.
I've haven't bought Pabst since i attended Oswego back in the late 70's/early 80's. We use to buy the tall boys at IGA for $1.89 a six. Plus back then there was no deposit. When we were tight for cash, we would buy the Pabst knockoff (the red, white and blues) for a buck a six. Man, we were living large.
th

Really? Who is the tightest?

Danny for sure, not even close. Man I hope you're right about tomorrow the number has me concerned. We need BT to be a little selfish tomorrow. Dixon will play a lot of zone against us and we'll need to make some jumpers against it. My liver hates these early games.

Danny for sure, not even close. Man I hope you're right about tomorrow the number has me concerned. We need BT to be a little selfish tomorrow. Dixon will play a lot of zone against us tomorrow and we'll need to make some jumpers against it. My liver hates these early games.
ha nice.

I hope I am too!

I've haven't bought Pabst since i attended Oswego back in the late 70's/early 80's. We use to buy the tall boys at IGA for $1.89 a six. Plus back then there was no deposit. When we were tight for cash, we would buy the Pabst knockoff (the red, white and blues) for a buck a six. Man, we were living large.
th

Oh hell I have drank cases and cases of RW&B. Especially in college. Good sh it!

Gomez and Dave interviewed someone today that said he'll be out for two more games. Fwiw.
We already know that because the hearing isn't until next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom