Speaking of the Announcers | Syracusefan.com

Speaking of the Announcers

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Watching the replay, Gilmore says of the Big East.
"The Big East is a burning building right now, with people trying to get out."
:rolling:

Watching the replay, Gilmore says of the Big East.
"The Big East is a burning building right now, with people trying to get out."
:rolling:

I thought he said, The Big East is a burning building right now and they expect people to run into it?!?"

Cheers,
Neil

I thought overall they did a decent job, especially when they showed the appropriate level of disgust with the refs who tried to call that one Provo TD an incomplete pass. ( incompetents.)

At one point though, they got into this long discussion of the future of the Big East and basically ignored the game.

At one point, I'm pretty sure I heard one of them say, "Buttgers sucks, they will always suck." But he said it so softly, that you almost couldn't hear it.

I thought he said, The Big East is a burning building right now and they expect people to run into it?!?"

Cheers,
Neil

he said "the big east is a burning building right now, and people are trying to get out," and went on to say something to the effect of they're trying to put the fire out and invite more people to come in to the party

At one point, I'm pretty sure I heard one of them say, "Buttgers sucks, they will always suck." But he said it so softly, that you almost couldn't hear it.

Well I did get a good laugh when they were saying how an unranked Uconn team made a BCS bowl last year and questioning how could a team be in the BCS with losses to Temple and Rutgers...LOL...I got a good chuckle out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom