Sports Gambling Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Any football plays for tomorrow?
I like Jets and Jaguars.

i have a ten point 3 team teaster at +100
eagles pick over miami, carolina pick over foreskins, ravens +4 vs rams.

I also like New England -3 and the over 50.5 chiefs and raiders, although I didn't bet them.

edit: just added i like pitt +2.5 vs browns once i saw that Kitchens was wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" shirt. What an idiot.

Last edited:
I've got the 49ers & Packers. SF may be the better team so catching a few extra key points of value as nobody wants to step in front of Lamar. GB I rarely like on the road but the Giants are a turd of a home dog.
Taking a break from riding the Jets as others jump on. A short while ago they were catching points from the Deadskins & Giants, now they're laying 3+ with Dalton coming back. You're too late if you didn't like them a month ago imo.

Yay Steelers. My two biggest 'lookahead' line bets before week 1 were on them -1 vs. LAR & -2.5 today.
Took the worst of it but got there anyways. Lucky but not lucky. Probably woulda been -6 each with Big Rape.

ML parlay Packers Ravens Chiefs 100 to win 215

Sprinkled a $25 parlay on same teams point spreads.

Already lost spread parlay when ravens didn’t cover. Now we’ll see if the gambling gods punish me for betting against my own team in the late window

How does Carolina lose at home vs Washington after leading 14-0 ? How?

how does philly lose after being up 10-0 vs Miami ?

how can anyone bet football when the better , more motivated heavy favorites SPOTTED TWO SCORE LEADS lose outright to terrible teams with nothing to play for ?

teams may have nothing but there are tons of guys on teams that have something to play for

Some interesting lines in college conference title games next weekend.
LSU - 7, hard to see how UGA can keep pace in terms of scoring.

Clemson - 28 seems like Dabo can name his score.

OSU - 16.5 that's a lot of points to lay against a decent team. But I'm not stepping in front of that freight train. Plus I have them at + 1200 to win it all.

Utah - 6.5. I've been riding these guys for weeks. They're legit.

Some interesting lines in college conference title games next weekend.
LSU - 7, hard to see how UGA can keep pace in terms of scoring.

Clemson - 28 seems like Dabo can name his score.

OSU - 16.5 that's a lot of points to lay against a decent team. But I'm not stepping in front of that freight train. Plus I have them at + 1200 to win it all.

Utah - 6.5. I've been riding these guys for weeks. They're legit.

I don't know enough about Georgia to agree or disagree.

OSU will win by 30.
Clemson will have that margin by halftime
Utah will roll easily.
of course i thought the panthers and eagles would win today too.

I wonder how many knockout pools lost major people today in the Carolina and Eagles games?

I wonder how many knockout pools lost major people today in the Carolina and Eagles games?

I'm not sure there were many left after the week 10 carnage of Falcons over Saints, Titans over Chiefs, and Dolphins over Colts.

On an unfortunate gambling related note, the Vegas line-makers have been very slow to adjust to the fact that SU has a very weak basketball team right now. The last three games have been obvious gimmes for anybody inclined to go against SU.

On an unfortunate gambling related note, the Vegas line-makers have been very slow to adjust to the fact that SU has a very weak basketball team right now. The last three games have been obvious gimmes for anybody inclined to go against SU.
How’s that unfortunate ? At least we can get paid for watching this crap

unfortunate for me that I shuttered my offshore accounts long ago and don't have a local guy. If I lived closer to NJ or PA I would have made multiple runs to the border the last 3 games.

Redskins plus 13 at Green Bay looks like a very inflated line.

Another be careful game is Minnesota -14 vs. Detroit. Lions had the mini bye from playing Thanksgiving and Vikings played MNF on the west coast. Vikings will win but start slow to cost them the cover.

Another be careful game is Minnesota -14 vs. Detroit. Lions had the mini bye from playing Thanksgiving and Vikings played MNF on the west coast. Vikings will win but start slow to cost them the cover.
The Blough kid on the road in Minny?
I wouldn’t take the points in the game.
I am staying away from that game.
I also think Houston is a good bet this week. Drew Lock wasn’t as good as numbers appeared. The chargers lost that game.
Texans by 10 this week.

How’s that unfortunate ? At least we can bet paid for watching this
The Blough kid on the road in Minny?
I wouldn’t take the points in the game.
I am staying away from that game.
I also think Houston is a good bet this week. Drew Lock wasn’t as good as numbers appeared. The chargers lost that game.
Texans by 10 this week.

Same crap happened with the first start for Allen . Basically Sutton pulled a few miracle catches out his ass and the QB looked serviceable ..

Very frustrating to have B1G title game over 58 and tOSU gets 2 FG on a blocked punt then on another possession 1st and goal from 2. Also Wisconsin turtling up in the 2nd half.

Very frustrating to have B1G title game over 58 and tOSU gets 2 FG on a blocked punt then on another possession 1st and goal from 2. Also Wisconsin turtling up in the 2nd half.
i needed them to cover to hit a four team plarlay..the other three covered...first and goal after the endzone PI...thought i was golden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom