Sports Gambling Thread

upperdeck

Living Legend
OSU is probably winning the b10.. but if you take flyer on Ind/NW and Indiana wins this week you probably lock in 15-20/1 profit, those odds drop a ton on OSU loses this week..

Wisc has a tough schedule even if they beat NW this week still have to beat Ind in 3 weeks and Iowa on the road plus if they have one more week cancelled they dont qualify

NW should call in sick this week they wouldnt lose and they would eliminate Wisc..

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
didn't love the college slate today, would have only bet to have some action, which is dangerous. Glad I stayed away b/c I would have been wrong on every game I was considering. Kansas St., Oklahoma St., Liberty/NC St. Over. That last game had a total of 66, they've combined for 23 in early 4th quarter.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
didn't love the college slate today, would have only bet to have some action, which is dangerous. Glad I stayed away b/c I would have been wrong on every game I was considering. Kansas St., Oklahoma St., Liberty/NC St. Over. That last game had a total of 66, they've combined for 23 in early 4th quarter.

i had all time backdoor live bet cover with hawaii +10.5 vs boise...BUT i also had bet boise live after the initial hawaii bet because i thought the first bet had no chance...so i ended up at negative for the vig

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Any locks this week against spreads? This is a tough week with some players out (brees).

upperdeck

Living Legend
one of my better days.. loved OK,, could not believe Ill was getting 16 vs Neb. and Iowa getting pts from PSU was a gift.. the b10 lines have been awful all yr.. mich was 10+ vs rutgers another gift. Indiana getting huge pts vs OSU another gift.,

ML parlays were killer yesterday.

Falcons/titans/texans/packers all live ML bets today. just have to pick a couple to make money

NineOneSeven

one of my better days.. loved OK,, could not believe Ill was getting 16 vs Neb. and Iowa getting pts from PSU was a gift.. the b10 lines have been awful all yr.. mich was 10+ vs rutgers another gift. Indiana getting huge pts vs OSU another gift.,

Falcons/titans/texans/packers all live ML bets today. just have to pick a couple to make money
What do you mean by live ML bets? Like to win the game?

Alsacs

Wearing a facial mask is NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT
I am skunking the Philly Eagles my biggest bet in the early window is Philly ML.

I like Miami and LAC 6pt tease in the late window.

NineOneSeven

I am skunking the Philly Eagles my biggest bet in the early window is Philly ML.

I like Miami and LAC 6pt tease in the late window.
GB +\- 1.5 against IND. That’s a tough one for me.

upperdeck

Living Legend

Hit for 2.. atl fell apart onces jones was gone.. Denver ML with GB in the late game

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Hit for 2.. atl fell apart onces jones was gone.. Denver ML with GB in the late game
ATLs problem wasn’t so much Jones injury as it was Ryan couldn’t drop back 1 step without getting sat on by multiple Saints ... it looked like the Atlanta offensive line was just cobbled together off of the street ... blew my mind that this was a hot team coming off a bye week

upperdeck

Living Legend
yup. something changed, whether they changed coverages when Julio went out or just got more aggressive.. ATL couldnt provide any blocking..

Hit Denver ML as well so a good day, even with Packers collapse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom