Sports Gambling Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

OSU is probably winning the b10.. but if you take flyer on Ind/NW and Indiana wins this week you probably lock in 15-20/1 profit, those odds drop a ton on OSU loses this week..

Wisc has a tough schedule even if they beat NW this week still have to beat Ind in 3 weeks and Iowa on the road plus if they have one more week cancelled they dont qualify

NW should call in sick this week they wouldnt lose and they would eliminate Wisc..

didn't love the college slate today, would have only bet to have some action, which is dangerous. Glad I stayed away b/c I would have been wrong on every game I was considering. Kansas St., Oklahoma St., Liberty/NC St. Over. That last game had a total of 66, they've combined for 23 in early 4th quarter.

didn't love the college slate today, would have only bet to have some action, which is dangerous. Glad I stayed away b/c I would have been wrong on every game I was considering. Kansas St., Oklahoma St., Liberty/NC St. Over. That last game had a total of 66, they've combined for 23 in early 4th quarter.

i had all time backdoor live bet cover with hawaii +10.5 vs boise...BUT i also had bet boise live after the initial hawaii bet because i thought the first bet had no chance...so i ended up at negative for the vig

Any locks this week against spreads? This is a tough week with some players out (brees).

one of my better days.. loved OK,, could not believe Ill was getting 16 vs Neb. and Iowa getting pts from PSU was a gift.. the b10 lines have been awful all yr.. mich was 10+ vs rutgers another gift. Indiana getting huge pts vs OSU another gift.,

ML parlays were killer yesterday.

Falcons/titans/texans/packers all live ML bets today. just have to pick a couple to make money

one of my better days.. loved OK,, could not believe Ill was getting 16 vs Neb. and Iowa getting pts from PSU was a gift.. the b10 lines have been awful all yr.. mich was 10+ vs rutgers another gift. Indiana getting huge pts vs OSU another gift.,

Falcons/titans/texans/packers all live ML bets today. just have to pick a couple to make money
What do you mean by live ML bets? Like to win the game?

I am skunking the Philly Eagles my biggest bet in the early window is Philly ML.

I like Miami and LAC 6pt tease in the late window.

I am skunking the Philly Eagles my biggest bet in the early window is Philly ML.

I like Miami and LAC 6pt tease in the late window.
GB +\- 1.5 against IND. That’s a tough one for me.

Hit for 2.. atl fell apart onces jones was gone.. Denver ML with GB in the late game

i cant find the nfl thread...where is it?

Hit for 2.. atl fell apart onces jones was gone.. Denver ML with GB in the late game

ATLs problem wasn’t so much Jones injury as it was Ryan couldn’t drop back 1 step without getting sat on by multiple Saints ... it looked like the Atlanta offensive line was just cobbled together off of the street ... blew my mind that this was a hot team coming off a bye week

yup. something changed, whether they changed coverages when Julio went out or just got more aggressive.. ATL couldnt provide any blocking..

Hit Denver ML as well so a good day, even with Packers collapse.

Attachments

• 1606142239483.png
    1606142239483.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 86
Its too late to jump in on the NW wins the b10 value, not too late to take a stab at a Colorado miracle.. 25-1 and if they win this week they probably play for the title..

the flyer though is UNC at 66-1.. if they beat ND and Miami they get to 3rd.. not sure how they get to 2nd to play in the ACC game though, imagine SU knocking them out?

there is some value on Jones for the Heisman at 3-1 when they run the table

Lawrence at 12-1 needs games and winning out and beating ND would bump him a lot

Wilson at 18-1 who knows.
Trask at -200 has no value and probably loses if they get pounded by Alabama.

I did tease the Thanksgiving games back when there were three. 6 pt. teaser Hou/Det under, Dal/WFT over, Pitt/Bal Over. Since the late game got changed I'm wondering if that voids it and my bet converts to a two teamer.

No the bet won’t be decided if you win the first 2 till Sunday.

watched a bunch of bball last night. I can see how people make a living off the live betting, by catching the wrong lines.. 2 books had lines on the ASU game but had the wrong live score, that caused a line to go to +money on the team that should have been the fav.. thats the 3-4th time in the last week watching a game caught a game going the wrong way with the wrong line. one of the Mac games last week they flipped teams in their lines so they had the o/u lines reversed on teams that had already gone over and the under line with 2 min to go was 30 pts too high.. easy money when you see it..

fball only has mostly 20-30 games to watch but bball has 50-75 some times..

imagine what happens if the OSU game gets cancelled sat as rumored. OSU would be down 2 games. one more and then dont play in the B10 title game..

Five team 6 pt teaser. Giants Browns Bills Dolphins check. Last leg is LA Rams. This is where no mobile betting sucks. I could hedge my original investment on SF +7, maybe win both. Thanks Cuomo

tough beat last night..

lose seattle -6.5 and seattle -9.5 on a hail mary and 2pt conversion..

3 hail mary losses in 1 month

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom