Sports Gambling Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I've been killing it in basketball and losing it all back in football

That Texas A&M line was -7.5 midweek, now it's -10

that was about as easy a first NFL day as you could ask for.

Bills first half
bills tease and over tease

rams ML
ram tease and over tease

Wash tease and over tease

which means tomorrow is doomed.

With these skewed numbers it’s almost 100% that the titans cover today.

Maybe sprinkle a titans bears browns parlay

That's weird cause I've also heard some trends on how rarely the favorites win but don't cover in the playoffs. Which makes sense to me because the better team won't let up with a 10pt lead as they might in the reg. season. So I try to only take playoff dogs if I can see them winning outright.

home underdogs straight up like over 60% like the last 40 games.. ML them..

i took tenn.. no way I trusted Wash last night.

thats a ton of money to wager on a 2-1 bet that requires 6 things to go right..

had he just played all the dogs in a teaser he would have won more.

OSU ML has some value tonight.. The Clemson game effort gives them a good shot. Ala D is not nearly what we usually see

will it be a shoot out or a blow out.

It's a rare day when end of game NBA stuff goes my way. Had Michigan -3 and Denver Nuggets +1.5 on a parlay and the same teams on a 5 pt. teaser. Started counting my chickens with the Nuggets up 70-54 at half. Nets can't miss and Nuggets go cold in 3rd quarter, but game is still tied with 2:00 left. Nets finish game 12-6. Final sequence Nets up 5 and they miss the 2nd FT. Denver doesn't score and doesn't foul after their last miss to secure a 6 point loss and a hit the teaser for a small profit.

Random betting stat. The Raptors have beat there over / under win total 9 years in a row. If you used this information to bet on them this year you are most likely out of luck.

I'm bad at betting and I wanted to bet the Bills so I thought hey since I'm bad I'll bet the opposite and here we are

I couldn't resist the advantage teaser on Baltimore up to +8.5. A garbage time TD wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world but oh well. Best betting L of my life. Also had the Over on Dobbins & Allen rushing yards, ouch.
I don't even like GB but that was an easy pick. Will never understand the so called sharp $ be on LA for that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom