Sports Gambling Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

SU seems to be first half over team even though not making any shots.. lets see how long that plays out.

I like the Rams zagging back in a big way this weekend vs. a struggling Cardinals team

Thoughts?

1607270227946.png

missed both though the Jets was just a pure gift from a failed coach.

no idea why the lines are so far off today.. Pitt -6 when it should be -10 and Buff was -3 and not +2? huge swings for a SF team that is not very good, not playing at home.

hitting UNC / Iowa over 157 with 5:40 left to go :)

yeah that was easy one.. too bad my other beats tonight were last 2nd fails.. Dallas missing the over by the hook with 3 missed fgs hurts

Last edited:
Post script to su / notre dame. The first half under 29 made the SVP bad beat segment.

NBA dogs went 5-0 straight up last night. I wonder if there is value on the money line pre season. Seems like every game is a coin flip. Anyone ever dabble?

+$ Dogs 8-2 SU now

Last edited:
NBA dogs went 5-0 straight up last night. I wonder if there is value on the money line pre season. Seems like every game is a coin flip. Anyone ever dabble?

+$ Dogs 8-2 SU now

NBA or NFL preseason...which one is a bigger sign that you need some help?;)

NFL unders are 9-4-1 so far in week 14. Most places I saw GB/DET was 55 total so for most that was the push.

Worst part of having a great Future ticket is no way to really hedge it. OSU is such a big favorite just have to let NW ride or hope they jump out early enough that an in game hedge becomes possible.

NBA or NFL preseason...which one is a bigger sign that you need some help?;)

That’s nothing ... let me know when you’ve got. Shanghai sharks +22 live in game vs Zhejiang Golden Bulls

Big day.. tons of CFB, NFL, CBB, SU,,

So far I've got OSU -17 ND +10 Buffalo Denver u49

I want to bet the Iowa Zags game but not sure who. See the basketball forum to give your input.

I like GB -8 but they're my team and I hate betting on them.

took a big live game ML bet on Cinci to dig out of the hole this week.. People really need to look for info on these bowl games for who is in or out There is money on these and lines are really soft since it started so fast and so many really haven't studied them..

Betting b
took a big live game ML bet on Cinci to dig out of the hole this week.. People really need to look for info on these bowl games for who is in or out There is money on these and lines are really soft since it started so fast and so many really haven't studied them..
Bowl games can be tricky, hard to predict what teams really give a shirt about them.

Betting b

Bowl games can be tricky, hard to predict what teams really give a shirt about them.

No doubt about that. In some ways it's better to do in game betting early on cuz some times u can just tell one team hasn't shown up. Being plugged into who's in and who's out is critical too.

A week ago I took Oklahoma on the ML at +125. Right now Florida is +240. Reminds me a little of when SU played WVA in the bowl game in terms of before and after when Grier opted out wrt line movement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom