Sports Gambling Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

liverpool - MU under today
edit

nothing like 0-0 draws when you have the under..

no stress

Last edited:
I'm on Chiefs -10 and it fell to -8 so double down. Bet on the Browns if you like money.

browns play a style that can beat KC.. I dont think KC has played well in the last 4-5 weeks for the most part..

I'm laying the lumber as well. For a team with so many skeptics they ran the table vs a brutal road schedule: Ravens, Bills, Saints, Bucs, Dolphins. They either won pretty easily or gave up big leads in all of them. The games they didn't play well were gimme home games vs bad teams.

Admittedly kinda early to be thinking about the NCAA tourney but looking at the futures I found a gem. On Draft Kings I picked up Alabama to win at all at +10,000 or 100 to 1. I can see them being a 3 seed. They're loaded with athletes, well coached and play a very fast paced style that can wear teams out. Only negative is their league is just so-so. But at 100 to 1 they're a bargain.

Was anyone else here on Kansas +8.5/9???

Was anyone else here on Kansas +8.5/9???

I make it a habit to not bet against Baylor. I have no idea why Gonzaga is +325 to win it all and Baylor is +800 - at William Hill. Baylor is the best team in the country.

I make it a habit to not bet against Baylor. I have no idea why Gonzaga is +325 to win it all and Baylor is +800 - at William Hill. Baylor is the best team in the country.
I think I would take the Zags, even in Waco. Great offense > great defense, imo. But I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Baylor beat them if they meet in the regular season or tournament.

+800 is insane value on the Bears

I think I would take the Zags, even in Waco. Great offense > great defense, imo. But I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Baylor beat them if they meet in the regular season or tournament.

Yeah by the time March rolls around Baylor will have been tested multiple times over the final six weeks by the likes of KU, T Tech, Texas, WVU etc while the Zags will be fooling around in the land of misfit toys. I also think a great defense travels better and it's not like Baylor doesn't have offensive weapons. They're loaded. Should be interesting.

Because The sports books have to protect themselves against the Zags due to the heavy action and exposure they’ll be facing vs a Zags championship... Baylor will be a much lower profile betting target for bettors ... not a well known program ..

I’m sure the odds would be far different if they were strictly setting the odds based on true probability

Had nets-wizards over 244.5 and parlayed raptors -5.5 with Wash +6.5.
What a game that nets-wizards was.. holy

Super Bowl bets, whatcha got?

teased TB +10 and under 63
TB money line
Parlay TB +3 and under 56
Fournette to score a TD
CEH under 29.5 rushing yds

not touching TB in this..

Wash outplayed them without a QB
NO beats them with any kind of game from a QB
GB made Brady look old the whole 2nd half

If their D plays great and Mahomes plays awful they have a shot.

I hope TB scores first so you can get some value on KC.

I was thinking about staying away from this one, and just enjoying the game. I’m sure that will be out the window by tomorrow morning.

I totally forgot about this thread. I’ve had a decent week in cbb, until today that is (thanks drake, Alabama and Texas lol) Found myself betting female bare knuckle boxing last night and went 3-2 with UFC tonight.

Being in the middle of a pandemic is probably a horrible time to start sports betting, lol but it's been a blast. I've watched more sports since I've been in vegas than I have in years. Loving it.

I'll keep ya posted if I get into anything before the game starts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom