Sports Gambling Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I went with over 10 points in 1st quarter
Under 17 points 2nd
Over 4 sacks
Over 1 interception

I also bet there wouldn’t be 3 unanswered scores in the game

If one likes KC I think you're better off betting Mahomes MVP at -120 rather than KC ML of -160. Hard to see somebody else being MVP on KC other than Mahomes.

Super Bowl bets, whatcha got?

teased TB +10 and under 63
TB money line
Parlay TB +3 and under 56
Fournette to score a TD
CEH under 29.5 rushing yds
Only got CEH wrong. He screwed over my fantasy team so he gets one more over on me

Don't ever interpret a player to get 2+ TD's to win, as 2 TD's is a win. That is all.

Saturday system play alert. Unranked Purdue -3 at home against #21 Minnesota

System play rematch between these two who have flipped in the rankings. Take home team favorite Minnesota -2.5 vs. #24 Purdue.

System play rematch between these two who have flipped in the rankings. Take home team favorite Minnesota -2.5 vs. #24 Purdue.

Scooped that up this morning. Let's gooo
Mizzu killed a 5 team parlay last night

Hell yea man, that was a sweat

I'm on Drake +4.5 and the Quinnipiac ML (Was on Canisius yesterday, that was a hell of a comeback)
Tossed in a random ML parlay with Iowa, Missouri, nova and Miss St as well.
Let's goooo

I'm on Drake +4.5 and the Quinnipiac ML (Was on Canisius yesterday, that was a hell of a comeback)
Tossed in a random ML parlay with Iowa, Missouri, nova and Miss St as well.
Let's goooo

I gotta stop posting my picks here lol. As soon as I posted this, Drake fell apart :confused:

Anyone messing around with Spring FCS?

Anyone messing around with Spring FCS?
I’ve got Northern Iowa +2. We’ll see how tonight goes before diving into tomorrow. Might wait until next week before betting every game haha

I’ve got Northern Iowa +2. We’ll see how tonight goes before diving into tomorrow. Might wait until next week before betting every game haha
I got UNI too. I’m looking forward to being a real degenerate once March madness is over and this is my last college sport to bet on haha

with the push for betting in the NE still wondering why lacrosse hasnt gotten run in the betting world. lots of goals, exciting. rabid followings.

Square bet at -186 but needed to get a winner. 4 team money line parlay with Houston, Drake, UNLV, and Iowa.

Square bet at -186 but needed to get a winner. 4 team money line parlay with Houston, Drake, UNLV, and Iowa.
Hey, a win is a win! Nice! I bet those same 4 teams, but with different results haha
I've been on the wrong side of the Houston spread most of the season, including yesterday. Drake covered for me, and I had the UNLV money line. Iowa didn't cover.

I try hard not to bet cuse games, but the comeback Saturday was huge as I parlayed Missouri -3, NC State -1, Florida State -6 and Cuse -2 1/2.

Last edited:
with the push for betting in the NE still wondering why lacrosse hasnt gotten run in the betting world. lots of goals, exciting. rabid followings.
My Boston local had a line on UNC-Richmond yesterday. Only game I’ve seen a line on all year hha

Just saw this. I nabbed Uconn earlier in the morning.
Maaaaaaan, I always walk by those slots like “I’m not falling for this trick again, I’m not losing anymore money this weekend” then head and spend $100 at Ruby’s lol ugh this article is going to make me toss a $20 in from now on

Every Shot Live from AWS.. great for people who bet golf or do fantasy golf stuff.. Well worth the $70 a yr if they make it work..

NCAA First round Friday

Utah St. +4
Tenn/Oregon St. UNDER 131
West Virginia -13
Winthrop +6.5

also sprinkling a little on the Utah St. and Winthrop money lines

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics