Sports Gambling Thread | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

4 leg baseball parlay for $27.05 to win $303
Bos/Balt Over 9
Cinci/Chisox Over 9
Cubs/Pirates Over 8.5
Brewers/Cards Over 7

Agreed. I saw Cleve was +130 and Baltimore was +110 yesterday. I took Cleveland.

After emotional KC win this was a classic let down spot vs a Detroit team lacking talent but is full of heart. Ravens still will bludgeon less talented squads but will be a wild card team this year
Good point on Detroit. I've watched chunks of all three of their games and they seemed to be playing very hard. They deserved to win on Sunday. People like to ridicule Campbell but they're playing a lot harder for him than they did for Patricia.

Betting the under on Bama-Miss (79.5 O/U) seems like a sure-fire winner. Thoughts?

Betting the under on Bama-Miss (79.5 O/U) seems like a sure-fire winner. Thoughts?
Ole Miss has probably a top 5 offense.
They play turbo fast their will be a lot of possessions.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that bet.

My play of the week that I jumped on was Notre Dame +2.5 ML.

They have a great defense after their first couple of games.
Cincinnati shouldn’t be favored in that game.

I'm not sure if it's been listed on the previous 41 pages but what book does everyone use? Is Fanduel the only thing assessable in a non-legal state?

Ole Miss has probably a top 5 offense.
They play turbo fast their will be a lot of possessions.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that bet.

My play of the week that I jumped on was Notre Dame +2.5 ML.

They have a great defense after their first couple of games.
Cincinnati shouldn’t be favored in that game.

I haven't looked closely yet at the lines this week. I've lost a lot of money betting home underdogs though recently. The only other line that jumped out at me was UNC -19.5 vs. Duke. Seems like a lot of points to give for a thoroughly mediocre Carolina club.

I use Barstool .

Fan duel for one day fantasy is cool.
I've had for awhile but don't use much. Think I am going to enter the large tournaments each week. Probably the worst way to actual build a bankroll, but whatever. Never know though... equal chance as any to have a huge week and win a few grand.

I also like BYU -4.5 in the 1st half on Friday. Utah State has started slow all year.

That is a big #, opened at 77. But I'd be afraid to play the under. There will be a lot of scoring for sure. I like Ole Miss plus the 14.5.

I also like BYU -4.5 in the 1st half on Friday. Utah State has started slow all year.
Agree with you. BYU is getting several guys back that didn't play last week.

I've had for awhile but don't use much. Think I am going to enter the large tournaments each week. Probably the worst way to actual build a bankroll, but whatever. Never know though... equal chance as any to have a huge week and win a few grand.

I've heard people say it's better to stay away from the large tournaments. Some of those allow folks to submit 10 or more line ups. They say they've had more luck with the smaller 10/20 person tournaments. idk. Can't play here in nevada, and haven't been up to Alaska since football started so I cant say for sure. I'll probably try a bit when I'm up there next weekend

Agree with you. BYU is getting several guys back that didn't play last week.

And their backup QB is good enough to win and has been in the program for years. The guy is like 24 years old.

For you New England folks sports betting goes live today at Foxwoods

Some interesting lines for me:.
Oregon -8
LSU -3.5 (major auburn QB questions)
Feeling Arkansas/Uga under too.

Some times you shouldn't overreact to injuries but just a note to you gamblers out there. Lane Johnson is missing the game for Philly due to a personal matter. For those of you scoring at home that's 4 out of 5 OL starters out for today's game with Jason Kelce the lone starter in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom