Sports Gambling Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Some times you shouldn't overreact to injuries but just a note to you gamblers out there. Lane Johnson is missing the game for Philly due to a personal matter. For those of you scoring at home that's 4 out of 5 OL starters out for today's game with Jason Kelce the lone starter in action.

Didn't want to lose my self respecting gambler card laying 7, but the most confident teaser leg of my life.

You ever get a weird spidey sense with no logic attached. I knew the Saints teaser leg was a bad idea. No idea why, the Giants suck so bad. Unclear to me that Payton is the bees knees everyone makes him out to be.

assuming those were separate bets

They were, thankfully. Not going to lie, after the first 4 hit I was kicking myself for not parlaying them (I'm currently in parlay rehab).

Also, since I can never have nice things, right before kick of the tampa bay game I added in TB-3.5 first half lol

4 out of 6, I'll take it.

They were, thankfully. Not going to lie, after the first 4 hit I was kicking myself for not parlaying them (I'm currently in parlay rehab).

Also, since I can never have nice things, right before kick of the tampa bay game I added in TB-3.5 first half lol

4 out of 6, I'll take it.

I played a 4 team parlay yesterday. Went 3-1. Minnesota boned me.

No obvious winners I see this week in CFB. I like Coastal Carolina -10.5 vs Ark State on Friday. Perfect game conditions. CC was tested in its first road trip to Buffalo.

No obvious winners I see this week in CFB. I like Coastal Carolina -10.5 vs Ark State on Friday. Perfect game conditions. CC was tested in its first road trip to Buffalo.

I'm digging more into Air Force -6 and BYU -5.5. Gotta see what the stats bare out.

Iowa -1.5

Is there a place people do these parley bets? Do you have to live in a certain state or can you do them anywhere?

Is there a place people do these parley bets? Do you have to live in a certain state or can you do them anywhere?

If your state allows gambling, whatever apps are legal in your state should allow parlays. Pick two or more bets, and when you're entering in your wager amount, look for a tab or button that says "parlay"

Some fortunate 9th innings in the WC games. Stanton's 9th inning HR salvages the push on OVER 8. Last night needed the 2 run 9th inning jack to hit a small wager on Dodgers run line -110. For college football Saturday I like tOSU to cover 21 vs. Maryland.

I have Penn State plus 3. PSU has 4th and 10 from their own eight with 2 min to go. Iowa picks it off at the 25 instead of batting it down and getting the ball at the eight. Then they get a 15 yarder for unsportsmanlike conduct with excessive celebration so the ball is at their own 40. Iowa ends up having to punt the ball and gives PSU a few extra shots but to no avail. But I get the push due to the stupidity of the modern athlete who never cease to amaze from week to week. And the announcers never said a word about it.

Last leg of a $100 5 leg 7 pt. Teaser paying +300 is tonight with Ravens Pick em. I'll take $50 of that potential $300 profit and put it on Indy ML +290 as a hedge. Ravens win I profit $250. Colts win I profit $45.

why not do it for $100 and lock up a couple hundred each way?

turns out ravens lucked out a broken kicker into winning a game they were outplayed most of the game.,

I ended up wanting to hedge as little as possible and still make my original $100 back if Indy won straight up to blow the teaser. I also considered putting bigger bet on Indy +7. If I put $110 to win $100 on Colts point spread I have the chance to hit the middle of Ravens winning by 6 or less to win both bets, which ended up happening. If Baltimore covers in that scenario I profit $190. If Indy wins SU I get back the $100 from the original teaser bet for a push.

I have Penn State plus 3. PSU has 4th and 10 from their own eight with 2 min to go. Iowa picks it off at the 25 instead of batting it down and getting the ball at the eight. Then they get a 15 yarder for unsportsmanlike conduct with excessive celebration so the ball is at their own 40. Iowa ends up having to punt the ball and gives PSU a few extra shots but to no avail. But I get the push due to the stupidity of the modern athlete who never cease to amaze from week to week. And the announcers never said a word about it.
Defensive Football players are the worst . They are all adrenaline all the time. This is how they’re trained.

If I were an offensive coordinator .. I’d design every single play to incorporate some motion that would result in defensive over-pursuit , and it would work every time.

how many times have you seen a moron drill the qB 5 seconds after they release the ball on a 3rd and forever ?

Ooof, had TB -7

Parlayed the two college games tho, made up for it.

Defensive Football players are the worst . They are all adrenaline all the time. This is how they’re trained.

If I were an offensive coordinator .. I’d design every single play to incorporate some motion that would result in defensive over-pursuit , and it would work every time.

how many times have you seen a moron drill the qB 5 seconds after they release the ball on a 3rd and forever ?
See the moron from Philly tonight on that final drive ? Getting a penalty for taunting after making a totally routine tackle ? He may have actuality helped Philly cover though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom