Sports Gambling Thread | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Ooof, had TB -7

Parlayed the two college games tho, made up for it.

I didn't have a strong sense of this game so I teased Tampa to pick 'em, the OVER 46, the Memphis/Navy game to OVER 49. $100 to win $100. In all three legs I needed the 7 point assist.

I didn't have a strong sense of this game so I teased Tampa to pick 'em, the OVER 46, the Memphis/Navy game to OVER 49. $100 to win $100. In all three legs I needed the 7 point assist.
3 team teaser was only +100? That’s too much sweat in’ for not enough pay out for me .

Purdue +11.5 for my afternoon game. Hopefully it's a good enough game to keep me from doing outside chores lol

3 team teaser was only +100? That’s too much sweat in’ for not enough pay out for me .
Yeaaa that mindset has me losing money all the time. Passing on a parlay that I feel good about, but is less than +200, just to take a flyer on a +300 or +400 because doubling my money isn't worth the sweat lol.

I keep hoping I'll get out of that mindset.. someday maybe

You guys ever bet UFC? I never followed the sport until I could bet on it, but man it's a blast. Whether I'm just betting $10/fight based on whoever ladytroop thinks is better looking, or throwing down crazy parlays it's a quick, fun rush. I love it

You guys ever bet UFC? I never followed the sport until I could bet on it, but man it's a blast. Whether I'm just betting $10/fight based on whoever ladytroop thinks is better looking, or throwing down crazy parlays it's a quick, fun rush. I love it
I have on occasion. Very unpredictable.

Purdue +11.5 for my afternoon game. Hopefully it's a good enough game to keep me from doing outside chores lol
Man, I considered taking the ML, but was still licking my wounds from the Cuse ML last night.
I always feel like it's bad luck posting my picks here, but maybe it will lead to me making better picks to save myself from embarrassment.

Alabama -17.5

Parlay
NC St -3
Arizona State +1

AND! I got 2/3 things done that I wanted to do outside. Not too shabby

Packers -5.5
Bengals - 3.5
Vikings -2
Cowboys -3.5
Bills -5.5

going with favs.

Chiefs are dead set on blowing everyone’s teasers .. turnover machines they are.. the great Patrick M with two red zone picks …

Chiefs are dead set on blowing everyone’s teasers .. turnover machines they are.. the great Patrick M with two red zone picks …
I quit betting on the Chiefs after Super Bowl. Don’t know the exact record, but they rarely cover. Teasers of course are different, but I would suspect they blow a lot of them also.

Packers -5.5
Bengals - 3.5
Vikings -2
Cowboys -3.5
Bills -5.5

going with favs.

phew. Cowboys were killing me. Nice day for favorites.

1634519307930.png

Oh man, speaking of emotional roller coaster, I had Pittsburgh -5.

I have no regrets. I’ll take every chance I can to bet against Geno Smith

We
i always wondered with these kinds of bets what the limits would be for a high level sports book betting against it… . we all know it’s not going to happen .. if you had a billion dollars to bet .. you would win over a million every time .. I’d bet they cap you at a few thousand bucks on the against side

UK/UGA Under 44.4
UNC/da U Over 63.5
Won both these and followed up with an awful Sunday card. Lions +3.5, BAL/LAC Over, KC and Over parlay, Teaser Browns, Vegas, and DAL/NE Under. Wasn't a complete loss with a push on the Rams/Giants Under 49.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom