Sports Gambling Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Vermont was too good to lay that many points from a UVA team that is all defense.

Vermont was too good to lay that many points from a UVA team that is all defense.

JB after the UVA game talked about them like they were the early 1990s version of the Detroit Pistons from a defensive standpoint. At #7 they're very overrated. I could see that team losing ten games easy this year.

Kansas laying 15 to East Tennessee and Virginia laying 14.5 to Vermont seem like high lines to me.

I will take the points in both and to hedge will bet the under in UVA game for 2 units.
So stupid to hedge but I figured both of those lines were a little too large E Tennessee and Vermont are NCAAT teams.

Atleast I won a little but should just avoid over/under bets.

Virg is going to have to win rock fights all year long and that is tough to do. If our main guy in Hughes has 30 against them we beat them .

So stupid to hedge but I figured both of those lines were a little too large E Tennessee and Vermont are NCAAT teams.

Atleast I won a little but should just avoid over/under bets.

the total was at 42 at the end of the first. They combined for 74 in the second. Suddenly no one could miss from 3. Lamb from VT looked like James Harden. Nothing you can do when teams get hot like that. Under was a good take.

San Fran-Green Bay line looks weird to me.
San Fran -3. The Packers aren’t the same team on the road that they are at home.
I like San Fran DL to dominate the Green Bay OL.

That game looks like a 49ers by a TD game.

Dallas +6.5 means their ML odds have to be good. New England loses to NFC teams at home typically.

I like Tampa ML over Atlanta this week.
Whenever I see a 4.5 point spread I like the underdog this season.

i think its partly because 49ers are this close to sitting on a 3 game losing streak and if the redskins werent so bad they would be sitting on 4 of 5.. everything i hear says to fade them and it was the right play last week except for the non call at the end

gb won at dallas at kc at chicago so on the road they played the 1 bad game.

i think its partly because 49ers are this close to sitting on a 3 game losing streak and if the redskins werent so bad they would be sitting on 4 of 5.. everything i hear says to fade them and it was the right play last week except for the non call at the end

gb won at dallas at kc at chicago so on the road they played the 1 bad game.
Last time GB went to Cali they got it handed to them by a crap chargers team

Just the Elon game that Kirby mentioned. Seattle +6.5 is free money

Just threw that Elon game out there, didn't bet it. Went back and checked, GT won 64-41

Image result for push matchbox 20

Plays for tomorrow
Just for me
Ohio State-19
Stanford -1.5
Texas A&M +14
Navy -3.5

I hate Boston College

Placed - 5 Team Parlay
To Win $ 95.34
Syracuse (#8) -13 (-110)
(7721) Bucknell @ (7722) Syracuse
Boston College +1 (-110)
(601) DePaul @ (602) Boston College
Under 115 (-110)
(655) Virginia @ (656) Massachusetts
NC State (#2) -14.5 (-115)
(603) Arkansas Little Rock @ (604) NC State
Memphis U -4 (-110)
(605) Ole Miss @ (606) Memphis U

I hate Boston College

Placed - 5 Team Parlay
To Win $ 95.34
Syracuse (#8) -13 (-110)
(7721) Bucknell @ (7722) Syracuse
Boston College +1 (-110)
(601) DePaul @ (602) Boston College
Under 115 (-110)
(655) Virginia @ (656) Massachusetts
NC State (#2) -14.5 (-115)
(603) Arkansas Little Rock @ (604) NC State
Memphis U -4 (-110)
(605) Ole Miss @ (606) Memphis U
Memphis didn’t cover either so your all good.

my picks for this week..sure to be wrong as usual
-Seahawks +1.5
-Broncos +4
-Cowboys +6
-Ravens -3.

I'm not sure i see the reason why Philly is favored over the Sea chickens. Seattle seems to be a team that should be over valued due to winning many close games, however they're getting points vs a team that cannot score and has no deep threat. Seattle hasn't had issues going west to east for 1 pm starts either if that's what you're worried about.

Last edited:
Dallas +6 looks like free money.
New England is banged up on otfense.
The Patriots only advantage is Belichick vs the Clapper.
That is why NE should be a 3 point favorite at best. The extra 3 points are insane.

my picks for this week..sure to be wrong as usual
-Seahawks +1.5
-Broncos +4
-Cowboys +6
-Ravent +3.

I'm not sure i see the reason why Philly is favored over the Sea chickens. Seattle seems to be a team that should be over valued due to winning many close games, however they're getting points vs a team that cannot score and has no deep threat. Seattle hasn't had issues going west to east for 1 pm starts either if that's what you're worried about.

Even more puzzling on the PHL/SEA game is the O/U. I got it yesterday at 48, now 46.5. Very windy today and as u said Philly can't score yet defense has been playing better. This has 20-17 all over it.

Dallas +6 looks like free money.
New England is banged up on otfense.
The Patriots only advantage is Belichick vs the Clapper.
That is why NE should be a 3 point favorite at best. The extra 3 points are insane.

now 5.

Eagles active WR group today- JJ Arcega Whiteside, Jordan Matthews, Greg Ward and Mack Hollins. Might be too early to say on JJAW but the other three really don't belong in the NFL. Also without their best RB (Jordan Howard) and best OLineman (Lane Johnson).

Eagles active WR group today- JJ Arcega Whiteside, Jordan Matthews, Greg Ward and Mack Hollins. Might be too early to say on JJAW but the other three really don't belong in the NFL. Also without their best RB (Jordan Howard) and best OLineman (Lane Johnson).
That line swung like four points this morning

UVA 48-45. Total was 125. Hopefully everyone has been taking
I have a two teamer. I had the UVa Under and LIU TT under 160.5

Edit. Of course they hit 3 3s in less than a minute. I'm screws on that one

Edit. Efffff Texas tech. Can't just dribble out game up thirty? They kept chucking to the end.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom