spring football game on 4/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

spring football game on 4/19

I said this before and I will say it again. If SU wanted big attendance at the spring game they would have an autograph/say goodbye with the outgoing basketball players. I don't know if NCAA rules would allow this. Either way besides the above mentioned perks, some basketball players will prob be there. Last year my son got autographs from MCW and CJ Fair.

I don't think there would be any NCAA rules issue it is a free event so it should be fine. Good Idea

I'm planning to attend the game as long as I can still arrive at Easter Eve with the in-laws on time, :), see you all there.

It's a pretty good time and it's free too. But I strongly recommend bringing a friend/buddy, not the wife. For example I brought my wife to the spring game years ago, and we're divorced now. Then again, win-win

1 PM?????

BktFLYZCIAAJYgZ.jpg

Stupid sonsabitches. Don't they know there's a LAX game at 3 PM at Hobart??? :bang:

cusefan88 said:
If that's the new design, I like.
Me too. Always liked the stripe down the middle, but this is a nice evolution. And the blue looks nice on the face mask too. But at the end of the day, all I care about is how they play in them.

How many people really are going to travel to that game. Man no matter what this college does people Biotch and moan about it. Its annoying.
to be honest there are only so many who go to an away lax game but I would say a good number of them are the same people likely to show up at a spring game . not giving people the option because we dont schedule things well is dumb. Su doesnt have say in the Lax time but they could have done the spring game at noon and made it possible to see both.

to be honest there are only so many who go to an away lax game but I would say a good number of them are the same people likely to show up at a spring game . not giving people the option because we dont schedule things well is dumb. Su doesnt have say in the Lax time but they could have done the spring game at noon and made it possible to see both.
This is one of only 2 away games that is an easy drive from Syracuse (the other is the Cornell game tonight). Yes, I wish someone at SU would consider the fans when they make these decisions.

The spring game has started at noon for years. The one year it really needs to start at noon, they decide to start it at 1 PM instead. One wonders why...

I wish SU would do a better job scheduling things so that out-towners don't always have to pick and choose between which week to make the trip to Syracuse. This weekend is inauguration of new chancellor; next weekend is spring football game; the following weekend is the Boeheims' Basket Ball. Pretty difficult to spend three weekends in a row traveling to and from Syracuse.

I wish SU would do a better job scheduling things so that out-towners don't always have to pick and choose between which week to make the trip to Syracuse. This weekend is inauguration of new chancellor; next weekend is spring football game; the following weekend is the Boeheims' Basket Ball. Pretty difficult to spend three weekends in a row traveling to and from Syracuse.

I agree. I'm fairly local and it's difficult to come up with new ways to bribe my significant other to let me away every for something every weekend. She holds me ransom by my crazy SU passion.

Although I'm extremely disappointed that I will miss the spring game due to family functions surrounding Easter. Looking forward to some good analysis by our board regulars.

How many people really are going to travel to that game. Man no matter what this college does people Biotch and moan about it. Its annoying.

They have started at 12 for the last couple of years and the "game" has lasted inside of two hours, if they had just kept on keeping on, it would have worked out for people who wanted to do both. Spring afternoon game at Hobart is a nice event, would be nice to not have to choose.

Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

cto said:

Used to like it when they combined the spring game with a lacrosse game. Makes it worthwhile to make the trip.

Who's going?
Is it worth attending?

Never been to the spring game before...
I love the spring game and usually go, but I'll be golfing in MB

Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

All of you who are displeased (and don't mistake my tone for a lack of sympathy) would do everyone the greatest service to make your grievances known to the athletic department, and beyond that vote with your feet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom