Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

It will be interesting to see if any players go into the transfer portal after spring football is over. This might be the case across college football.

It will be interesting to see if any players go into the transfer portal after spring football is over. This might be the case across college football.
I think that’s why they kept one spot.never know who might be available.

I think that’s why they kept one spot.never know who might be available.
I expect another 2 or 3 players to enter the portal after spring ball.
Also I believe there is more than 1 scholarship left after others have entered the portal. Still have the 25 max per year but there is also an adjustment for early enrollees.

I expect another 2 or 3 players to enter the portal after spring ball.
Also I believe there is more than 1 scholarship left after others have entered the portal. Still have the 25 max per year but there is also an adjustment for early enrollees.
If they think they have enough depth at all positions I doubt they use any more scholarships for 2021. Just save them for the next recruiting cycle.

so what then do another one like every other school in the nation. it takes literally two seconds to delete a name out of the backend of that webpage.
We all know the AD can’t afford anyone to edit their websites. They put all available pay for the coaches

Some of you are driving yourselves nuts. lol We already know this roster through and through. We return a lot of starters. With that said, I expect a post spring roster and depth chart. It would be totally inconsiderate to the conference and media outlets.

Some of you are driving yourselves nuts. lol We already know this roster through and through. We return a lot of starters. With that said, I expect a post spring roster and depth chart. It would be totally inconsiderate to the conference and media outlets.
It probably seems like I’m making it a big deal but I’m not walking around the city mumbling “the roster the roster” haha. Or losing sleep over it

But there’s something odd about not updating your website from last year when you’re a P5 program in the ACC making millions

I just don’t think it’s a good look

It probably seems like I’m making it a big deal but I’m not walking around the city mumbling “the roster the roster” haha. Or losing sleep over it

But there’s something odd about not updating your website from last year when you’re a P5 program in the ACC making millions

Im only commenting from what I see on this forum and yeah, Its all weird. The roster is just not a priority on my list of frustrations but I get how it might bother others more.

Homeless guy I gave some change too outside of Byrne Dairy was mumbling that... Maybe he wasn't homeless but one of you crazy people.

Homeless guy I gave some change too outside of Byrne Dairy was mumbling that... Maybe he wasn't homeless but one of you crazy people.
I guess it looks like I’m making a mountain out of a molehill. I’m not trying to. I know it’s not that big a deal and as Money says there’s other things to prioritize. But it just seems odd

Let me put it like this, if you were shopping for a new car and you went online to do some research and every dealership had an up-to-date inventory except the one that you like the most. And then you notice that they haven’t updated since last summer

It’s pretty much the same with any website that doesn’t do updates for a year. I would question it.

But ok that’s enough from me about it, I don’t want to be known as the “roster update guy” lol. Too late?

I guess it looks like I’m making a mountain out of a molehill. I’m not trying to. I know it’s not that big a deal and as Money says there’s other things to prioritize. But it just seems odd

Let me put it like this, if you were shopping for a new car and you went online to do some research and every dealership had an up-to-date inventory except the one that you like the most. And then you notice that they haven’t updated since last summer

It’s pretty much the same with any website that doesn’t do updates for a year. I would question it.

But ok that’s enough from me about it, I don’t want to be known as the “roster update guy” lol. Too late?
Not too late, you're good.

Great post Roster guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom