Spring Practice #12: Sat. April 6, 2019 Closed to Media | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Practice #12: Sat. April 6, 2019 Closed to Media

This is what I got from the article:

1st team
Howard

2cnd Team
Jordan 3
Zaccardo 1
Guida 1
Welch/Johnson 1

1st team Def knows the offense inside out. Not concerned.

Zaccardo and Guida I missed them; didn't know they were rushes.

Last edited:
A poster who I believe was able to watch today’s scrimmage alluded to the “concerns we all had being real” regarding the offense. Presumably the O-Line & pass protection.

Post #22 in this thread.

I had to read it like 5 times. Reading Comprehension not my strong suit

Offensive line will look much better with Heckel, Alexander and Elmore. I know Elmore isn’t a lineman but he might as well be. His being out hurts pass protection too. Alton Robinson and Coleman will challenge the best linemen in the country.

Offensive line will look much better with Heckel, Alexander and Elmore. I know Elmore isn’t a lineman but he might as well be. His being out hurts pass protection too. Alton Robinson and Coleman will challenge the best linemen in the country.
This is also my expectation. Not to mention the JUCO (Tisdale?) providing depth as I don’t think he is with the team yet.

Robinson is the reason why we shouldn't worry too much about Oline issues at this point. Kid will be an All-American this year.

Robinson is the reason why we shouldn't worry too much about Oline issues at this point. Kid will be an All-American this year.
Yeah he will. Notably, Coleman didn't get a sack.

We have Servais moved to C. P.Davis injured, can't fill in at T. A GT and JUCO coming in with T experience. That's 4 pieces. Dino was happy with the offense, and I expect that was for the 2's success. Have to think the 2's are executing, and will push the 1's. 5 months to shake out. We'll be fine.

Last edited:
A poster who I believe was able to watch today’s scrimmage alluded to the “concerns we all had being real” regarding the offense. Presumably the O-Line & pass protection.

Post #22 in this thread.

Tisdale and Alexander are a couple of pretty good band-aids if there are issues at all. I think we'll be fine.

1. Defense is normally ahead of the Offense in spring.
2. This is not our starting OL.
3. They are super careful with the QB in spring and "sacks" happen way to often.
4. Holy cow is Jordan going to be special.
5. I can not wait to get up for the spring game to see the team.
6. Nickname games are on point early this season, keep up the fine work.

You’ve gotta love the hand wringing. What can we do? We’re fans, we read as much as we can out of tea leaves. I can only imagine there are Clemson fans hand wringing about Trevor Lawrence being sort of average looking yesterday.