Spring Practice #12: Sat. April 6, 2019 Closed to Media | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Practice #12: Sat. April 6, 2019 Closed to Media

Oh, wow. I just realized that they will have to do something else for the spring game next year, as the dome will be shut down in April of 2020. What do you all think we are going to do? Maybe have it at CNS or some other local high school?

I think he may be interested in the optics. They did a good job, this year, trying to get people to the spring game.

The LAST spring game in the current Dome.. Get yerr butt to the game.

Didn't Howard have a couple big chunk runs last year as well? Could have sworn he broke a couple for 30 or 40 yards. There is most definitely upside with Howard.

Stinks for us out-of-towners who just want to feed our Syracuse football fix.

That being said, I don't mind it. He's proven he can do what it takes to win at this level. We just need to accept that not all things will be perfect.

I also think that if/when we continue to win, and he gets a bit more willing to do some things that people influence him to do (i.e. AD, media, etc.), we could see things get a bit more lax.

But even if it doesn't change, I still want him to coach at SU for as long as he coaches.

Howard’s very solid and every bit a high p5 running back.

We’re just fortunate enough to have two potential nfl calibre runners in Moe and Adams, with reggie bush jr. Bringing up the rear.

I truly believe Moe could make a push for the draft this year potentially. No doubts with what ive seen from Adams.

I hope that the ACC Network will no longer leave that as an option.

If other schools cared, it's pretty easy to send someone up for the game . Seems like the far away fans are the ones getting hosed...
its easy but if the get caught big trouble.. not legal to scout in person any more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom