St Bonaventure Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

St Bonaventure Gameday...

I like fine think he ties faceoff up more then johnny. But yea liked to see the other fogos on team get some runs. Also why doesn’t our fogos ever try a rake or sweep. Why always trying to clamp ball. If guy is clamping better then you then rake or sweep fast get ball out before can clamp and use his strength against him.

Also think this is where petro should try pressing the d out. A team you should beat so try some things see how works. Have d press them see how our guys handle it or if can do it.

Spallina got hell of career ahead of you. But please please stop with low angle shots. Try to get top side. Yes worked all your high school career but this is D1 Acc. Take more steps top side please. Be smarter.

Also think this is where petro should try pressing the d out. A team you should beat so try some things see how works. Have d press them see how our guys handle it or if can do it.

His last 4-5 years that was the biggest complaint of Hopkins fans, JHU's d would almost neve press out regardless of time score or opponent. Starting to see what they were talking about.

Bonaventure doesn't have the D depth to matchup with SU's midfield. They are having a real hard time keeping up.

This is perfect team and game to press out. Test it out. Also try a zone too. Some of these teams got coming up if sit back n wait they will pick us apart. Need be on them on their hands constantly having them trying to get away. Making catches and passes harder plus tires then out not just us getting tired.

3 Penalties for SU this half, zero for St. Bonaventure.

SU up 8-3 at half but you see the issues that have plagued teh team all year, bad penalties, sloppy play, struggles at the X etc. A bit surprised we haven't seen a few changes or switches or some experimentation this game.

i like them being physical gotta do it smarter. Stop hitting from behind and close ur hands or use shoulder while also keeping feet on ground so don’t go high. This team should not score over 7 goals the entire game. Would say we should score 20 but i feel like their playing a little back as to not run it up in way. Just seems like the way offense is playing not trying to just go but work on some passing n feeding while also not trying to run score up. Just from what i see or it’s sloppy play lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom