St. John's game: 12/15 Noon ET Fox Sports 1 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

St. John's game: 12/15 Noon ET Fox Sports 1

Let's count the nuts, shall we? :)

I guess you haven't been watching our guys either. Ennis showed his driving ability the entire year. I watched many complete games. Clearly, you didn't.

Please tell me how you're doing with predictions. Let's just see. SJU's Crystal Ball:
He was this close. This close!

Where do you get such accurate rumors?

Fantastic call!

Here's a cute nugget:

Guess you didn't write that one down.
And the best for last:

Can you tell me what the winning powerball numbers will be?
View attachment 4910

This thread:

If you think Cuse passed on Jordan you are nuts. They coveted Jordan til the end. Ennis they were able to land first, and he is a good PG but doesn't have the athletic ability nor dominant driving ability of Jordan. They're different players. BTW, Jordan shot well last year in HS.

As far as shooting goes, we have guys who can make shots. Louisville did a pretty good job last year despite not being a lights out shooting team. Harrison is a very good shooter when he takes good shots, Orlando Sanchez who you haven't seen is also a solid shooter. Jamal Branch killed it in Europe this summer on the European tour. In addition we add Max Hooper who isn't well known, but will come off the bench as a "shooter". He was 10-12 from 3 two weeks ago with 31 points against an Italian pro team and will have to be guarded.

You mention last year, but you dont have last years shooters nor scorers either. Who's going to make shots for Cuse without Triche, Southerland, MCW?. Lots of questions there as well. Sju might have beat Cuse lastyear if not for Southerland who sunk us, and we will be a Lot better this year.

Once agin, we have a lot of pieces we didn't have last year. Orlando Sanchez is a 6'9" combo forward that you guys don't know about, but he's an extremely dynamic forward. He's a gazelle that can match up with Grant without a problem and can get it done at both ends of the court.

I get a feeling like some of you don't know much about this SJU team at all. Certainly the 2-3 stifles people because not many prepare much for it as Cuse is one of the few that plays it with success. Last year we didn't have healthy guards nor forwards that could hang and an entire team of freshmen. Not so this year.
Might have lost without southerland? We beat you by 19. You have zero credibility. We did want rushers Jordan. As our back to ruler ennis, who we project to go pro in two years and wanted Jordan to take over after he left. We will be a better team this year. Cuse by 25

I guess you haven't been watching our guys either. Ennis showed his driving ability the entire year. I watched many complete games. Clearly, you didn't.

Please tell me how you're doing with predictions. Let's just see. SJU's Crystal Ball:

Fantastic call!

Here's a cute nugget:

And the best for last:

View attachment 4910
That newb just got pwned. Butt hurt stuff.

If you think Cuse passed on Jordan you are nuts. They coveted Jordan til the end. Ennis they were able to land first, and he is a good PG but doesn't have the athletic ability nor dominant driving ability of Jordan. They're different players. BTW, Jordan shot well last year in HS.

As far as shooting goes, we have guys who can make shots. Louisville did a pretty good job last year despite not being a lights out shooting team. Harrison is a very good shooter when he takes good shots, Orlando Sanchez who you haven't seen is also a solid shooter. Jamal Branch killed it in Europe this summer on the European tour. In addition we add Max Hooper who isn't well known, but will come off the bench as a "shooter". He was 10-12 from 3 two weeks ago with 31 points against an Italian pro team and will have to be guarded.

You mention last year, but you dont have last years shooters nor scorers either. Who's going to make shots for Cuse without Triche, Southerland, MCW?. Lots of questions there as well. Sju might have beat Cuse lastyear if not for Southerland who sunk us, and we will be a Lot better this year.

Once agin, we have a lot of pieces we didn't have last year. Orlando Sanchez is a 6'9" combo forward that you guys don't know about, but he's an extremely dynamic forward. He's a gazelle that can match up with Grant without a problem and can get it done at both ends of the court.

I get a feeling like some of you don't know much about this SJU team at all. Certainly the 2-3 stifles people because not many prepare much for it as Cuse is one of the few that plays it with success. Last year we didn't have healthy guards nor forwards that could hang and an entire team of freshmen. Not so this year.
For the record cuse did move on from Jordan, because he waited too long and jimmy doesn't fart around. We offered Ronnie P and moved on.

For the record cuse did move on from Jordan, because he waited too long and jimmy doesn't fart around. We offered Ronnie P and moved on.
Good call. That definitely did happen.

You are nothing more than troll who I have made points previously to destroy your ridiculously bias positions and you consistently ignore them because you can't counter and continue wasting our time. My advice until St. John's does something we beat you in MSG twice during your turnaround season 2 years ago. The only time I can remember SJU oh wait St. Joe's owns the copyright to SJU I mean St. John's beating Syracuse was a What loss for a bubble 2007 SU team. Instead of being a douche wait till you have done something the Mike Jarvis days are long gone. Have you guys won an NCAA tournament game in the past 10 years? No, stop acting like you Marquette, Villanova, or Georgetown you are closer to being DePaul, Providence than the former.

St. John's will likely be a top 25 team this year. Sampson is a sure 1st round draft pick. Obekpa is one of the best shot blockers in the country. Harrison is a very good 3 pt shooter (though he is turnover prone), Rysheed Jordan is a kid we wanted, and they have a supporting cast of very athletic players who have gained experience the past 2 years like Pointer, God's Gift, Branch, etc. It will be a tough game in MSG for us this season, it is not a walk like previous years. We will need to play really well.

I agree - other than Fair, Sampson was the best player on the court in our Dome game a few months ago. Really impressive.

Harrison's a putz who I wouldn't want on my team, but he can play. Lavin's put together a good team, provided everyone finally gets eligible.

I agree - other than Fair, Sampson was the best player on the court in our Dome game a few months ago. Really impressive.

Harrison's a putz who I wouldn't want on my team, but he can play. Lavin's put together a good team, provided everyone finally gets eligible.

Everyone is eligible. Nobody pending eligibility now. And for the record, SJU is NOT copyrighted by St. Joes. That is a myth. SJU going back to well.. SJU officially this season.

As for this board, there are a lot of nasty nobodies that are putting words in my mouth. I didn't predict wins or anything else. I just said SJU was as deep and athletic as SU. They are. I didn't say we are better nor predict blowouts like some on s board have. And no I haven't been pwned. I stand by everything is said, none of which is a prediction. I anticipate a good game, that's all. Not sure what "credibility" I need to be enthusiastic about a game or try to educate about the SJU roster?

Last edited:

Fantastic call!

Here's a cute nugget:

And the best for last:

View attachment 4910

You make the comment "accurate rumors". What does that mean? Everybody in lower NY heard Lawrence was headed to SJU. He had a "handler" that had an interest in sending him to Cincy, so that's what happened. I also didn't predict McCullough to SJU. I said it would come down to SJU and Cuse and it did. He chose Cuse. Not sure why rumors swirling that don't come true have any relation to anything else I post except for you to prance around like a child, parsing old posts? It was what I was hearing at the time. Nothing more.

Comparing St. John's to Louisville? Are you serious? :bat:

You make the comment "accurate rumors". What does that mean? Everybody in lower NY heard Lawrence was headed to SJU. He had a "handler" that had an interest in sending him to Cincy, so that's what happened. I also didn't predict McCullough to SJU. I said it would come down to SJU and Cuse and it did. He chose Cuse. Not sure why rumors swirling that don't come true have any relation to anything else I post except for you to prance around like a child, parsing old posts? It was what I was hearing at the time. Nothing more.
Everybody in NY except any of us. Now we know who's nuts.
Speaking of children, why don't you take a walk? Wasted energy on you, as always.
I don't go troll on your board. Do you think that's mature?
Buh bye.

And man, you have an excuse for everything. Old posts, lol. You're words and your lack of insight is prevalent in every one of your posts.
That they're old posts means that we shouldn't bring them up? Wrong. And I will bring up this post the next time your butt hurts after a loss when you come back to tell us if this player wasn't there, if that didn't happen, or any other excuse you might find. Get a life. Find another "rival" to troll on, or maybe get involved with your own pathetic board. Cause that's the best shot you'll have at happiness. Or does it feel good to get abused? Starting to think you must like that. :)

Tool.

Everyone is eligible. Nobody pending eligibility now. And for the record, SJU is NOT copyrighted by St. Joes. That is a myth. SJU going back to well.. SJU officially this season.

As for this board, there are a lot of nasty nobodies that are putting words in my mouth. I didn't predict wins or anything else. I just said SJU was as deep and athletic as SU. They are. I didn't say we are better nor predict blowouts like some on s board have. And no I haven't been pwned. I stand by everything is said, none of which is a prediction. I anticipate a good game, that's all. Not sure what "credibility" I need to be enthusiastic about a game or try to educate about the SJU roster?
Bullshitt. You came in here telling us what our players strengths and weaknesses are like you know, but you don't. Credibility lost. Then you tell us what stj players strenghts are (no weaknesses though because stj players don't have any) and we're suppose to take you seriously.

Bullshitt. You came in here telling us what our players strengths and weaknesses are like you know, but you don't. Credibility lost. Then you tell us what stj players strenghts are (no weaknesses though because stj players don't have any) and we're suppose to take you seriously.
:rolling:
It's like a bad record, played over and over with this guy.
With the "i know i'm not wanted, so i'll leave" only to find him crawling back like we ever wanted that to happen.

Fantastic call!

Here's a cute nugget:

And the best for last:

View attachment 4910

That's better fact checking than ESPN, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc.

That's better fact checking than ESPN, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc.
It's too easy. Basically, what you do, is you find any one of this guy's posts.
Bam.
At your fingertips.

hey sjuball. chris mullin is not walking through that door. mark jackson is not walking through that door. walter berry is not walking through that door.

but guess what. cj fair and jeremi grant and tyler roberson and tyler ennis will be walking through the garden doors on dec 15. as well as cuse nation to take over the garden like we always do and embarass you like we always do. have fun seeing your home arena dominated by loud drunk orange people AGAIN.

tool.

Tee just called someone a Tool... My week is complete
Ah, but it's only Tuesday. Let's see how far this one goes. :)
I know personally, I have not ever posted on an SJ forum, nor do I plan to. But some people have to follow the big boys. I can appreciate that. Sort of.

According to Stubhub, only 64 tickets left, and you cant get into the door for less than $395... I realize its MSG, but is that normal?

According to Stubhub, only 64 tickets left, and you cant get into the door for less than $395... I realize its MSG, but is that normal?
Not normal. I didn't have that problem with Temple last year but then again, Johnnies would draw a bigger NY crowd.

Not normal. I didn't have that problem with Temple last year but then again, Johnnies would draw a bigger NY crowd.

I went to the Johnnies website, it still says tickets "coming soon".. I'll wait it out. I believe the wife has a cousin that still goes to St Johns. Might be time to pull the favorite cousin card! lol

I went to the Johnnies website, it still says tickets "coming soon".. I'll wait it out. I believe the wife has a cousin that still goes to St Johns. Might be time to pull the favorite cousin card! lol
Cousin card is a good card. :)
Hey bro, you are coming close to having more likes than posts...will be there soon. Very soon. ;)

Cousin card is a good card. :)
Hey bro, you are coming close to having more likes than posts...will be there soon. Very soon. ;)

haha You're something else, tee.

Btw- MSG is kinda in your neck of the woods eh? You give any thought into making it to this game?