St. John's game: 12/15 Noon ET Fox Sports 1 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

St. John's game: 12/15 Noon ET Fox Sports 1

haha You're something else, tee.

Btw- MSG is kinda in your neck of the woods eh? You give any thought into making it to this game?
Wow, bro. After teeing you up, I was just thinking of posting to MSG thread about us meeting up. Not sure if I can make the game, but would love to meet up either before or after.

Even if I don't get tickets, let's see if we can meet up either way.
But great minds, was just going to post about this. :)

Wow, bro. After teeing you up, I was just thinking of posting to MSG thread about us meeting up. Not sure if I can make the game, but would love to meet up either before or after.

Even if I don't get tickets, let's see if we can meet up either way.
But great minds, was just going to post about this. :)

lol all your notifications just took my battery life down 12% haha

tI may be able to spring this as an xmas gift on my wife... shes always wanted to go to NYC in the winter... booooooo...

yaaaa..

tI may be able to spring this as an xmas gift on my wife... shes always wanted to go to NYC in the winter... booooooo...

yaaaa..
yeah boy!
Your wife knows her stuff. NYC in the winter is a beautiful thing. Especially with a little snow rocking.

yeah boy!
Your wife knows her stuff. NYC in the winter is a beautiful thing. Especially with a little snow rocking.
apparently... she knows...

everything! bahahahahhaha womens.

SU is 14-1 against SJU since 2000. SJU is nothing more than Colgate with a better ZIP code.

I don't ever need to see SU play SJU, Seton Hall or Providence again. SU should schedule a marquee opponent for MSG. If the game were versus a good opponent, it would be on ESPN in prime-time. Instead it's a nooner on a channel most people don't even know exists.