St Johns Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Game Thread...

I know he is old by draft terms, but if G doesn't hang in the NBA I would be shocked! He does a lot of things that make a positive impact.
Agree. He is terrific. Athletic, can handle and shoot it. Will definitely stick around the NBA

My god if Lydon threw that down I would have fell out of my seat. Good to see him follow his shot though.

14 pts in 11 minutes against a god awful st. johns team, what kind of offense are we even running at this point?

Two very nice drive and dishes by Kaleb. DC can't finish per usual.

Richardson missing everything at this point, down 7 to this garbage team. Did Hopkins even make the trip?

The chances of Lydon going to the NBA after year one is at about 0% at this point...

Seriously sit Richardson. This guy is an absolute trainwreck since Atlantis.

Joseph actually did some nice things creating for others on two consecutive possessions. Too bad DC is weak af around the rim and Roberson can't make free throws today.

Seriously sit Richardson. This guy is an absolute trainwreck since Atlantis.

Joseph actually did some nice things creating for other on two consecutive possessions. Too bad DC is weak af around the rim and Roberson can't make free throws today.
Agree.

Does anyone know the deal with Roberson? Playing high major BBALL for an incredible program and looks completely disinterested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom