St Johns Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Game Thread...

Gbinije and Lydon are the only guys who have showed up so far. Joseph looked decent. Richardson and Roberson have been horrid.

It's painful, because he seems like a "light bulb" guy. Every few games we see a move where it looks like he could be more fluid - then it's all, 4 hard pounds into the ground and an awkward take to the rim.

Yup. No instincts for when to try to dunk, when to pull up, when to try to avoid the defender, etc.

Gbinije and Lydon are the only guys who have showed up so far. Joseph looked decent. Richardson and Roberson have been horrid.

I thought Cooney looked good the first 10 minutes.

I think this team would be better off with BJ (assuming he developed a bit this offseason) than Joseph. With the way we sub we're never going to develop KJ or Howard. Johnson would have given us more options to have him play SG/SF only as a reserve, and Howard would be getting the bulk of the back-up PG minutes. What we're doing now - well, it's just a little puzzling at times.
It's sickening because Cooney and Mali have been ice cold all game but Kalebn can't even get on the floor

When Richardson isn't playing well we have several options - oddly, we rarely explore them. We are our own worst enemy.

It's lke we pick 5 starters to start the year, and after that, it's every other idea involving the rotation barring injury.

Terrible all around. Our defense absolutely is terrible and offense is actually worse! We look clueless.

He sually has his best games vs. the best opponents. Roberson is what he is, he's a good piece to a team that has a lot of offensive weapons.

This isn't true. He's just as good against bad teams as good. Go through the game log last season.

This is one of those things that is mentioned once on this board and it's ran with and now mythical.

We brought this on ourselves. Johnnies playing the game of their lives but we let them. Hop and the team, pathetic all around.

G is so good. Imagine if we had other good players around him.

Tell me why Howard can't get run for Richardson. He's much better at at least trying to drive the paint to create imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom