Stanford Gameday... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop with the bullshit on offense. Hit OG over the middle, hit Peña on some slants, throw some screens to Lequint. Get the ball out quick and let your playmakers play.

Defense. I just don’t know what to say anymore. Very disappointed in Robinson as DC tbh and Fran’s DBs

Nice job D.

We need better from McCord this drive. The field really shrinks when your QB isn’t a running threat.
We have no running game Allen was our 3rd best running back last year. He is no threat to break a long one. Both Shrader, and Villari were better runners. Allen is a normal 3 or 4 yard runner, so all you have to do it drop back, and contain. Force Syracuse to use up clock.

Screen on 3rd & 21? Safe play.

Bad tackling on specials.

We are going to lose by 21+

I love a good game thread freak out as much as anyone, but you all need to calm down.

(I bet SU minus 8.5 so I’m staying positive, for my money).

Well, sutomcat called it earlier. They are bringing pressure and we have to figure it out. It was predictable. Also, sitting here in my living room I called that TD pass for Stanford. So obvious they were going back to that to show confidence in their QB and their NFL bound receiver.

I guess the good news is we're not this bad. We just have both the offense and the defense sucking at the same time.

Well, at lease the d can rest during the commercial break

Says the dude who has only seen 1qrt of bad defense!
I’m not your parent, i didn’t honk my horn on the other side of the clown car to signal that I was ready to make an insufferable little clown baby. I don’t have to respect your delusions.

The first half of this game has been bad so far, but if you think everyone on this defense is terrible, then frankly, you’re nuts.

going to have to get creative on 1st down... take the 5 yard plays... try running once we get established on 1st... right now Stanford D is calling a good game... making it tough to throw against them... they sent a run blitz the last 1st down becasue they knew we were going to try and run on 1st after the way we started... have to find a rythm..not worried yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom