Start time change? | Syracusefan.com

Start time change?

Vzorange

Walk On
Anyone hearing the start time has been pushed out to 7pm due to NC state not being able to get here yesterday.

snow.jpg

Anyone hearing the start time has been pushed out to 7pm due to NC state not being able to get here yesterday.
Their plane was scheduled to leave at 5:00 last night. Waters was all over it. If they didn't leave, Waters would've again been all over it

I have tickets through ticketmaster and have received no email alerts, so I am assuming things are the same.

Who is starting these rumors? Duke?
Hard to believe that with 4 hours until the gates open, we wouldn't have heard something through an official channel.
Either NC State is here or they're not.

Who is starting these rumors? Duke?
Hard to believe that with 4 hours until the gates open, we wouldn't have heard something through an official channel.
Either NC State is here or they're not.
Bingo

I was wondering about this last night. There was an update on syracuse.com saying their charter was delayed getting to Raleigh. So this is official, 7pm? Any word if they're here now or still waiting on a flight?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this game better be on TV.

Amazing these teams refuse to fly up the day before

Wow... Vzorange first with the "scoop" I suppose!!

Marsh01 said:
Amazing these teams refuse to fly up the day before
They were supposed to fly up yesterday but flight was delayed.

Their plane was scheduled to leave at 5:00 last night. Waters was all over it. If they didn't leave, Waters would've again been all over it
Lol. Told you he'd be all over it. Haha

@MikeWatersSYR: Syracuse University just announced that the start of today's game vs. NC State has been changed to 7 p.m. That is official.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom