Start time change? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Start time change?

Vzorange said:
Anyone hearing the start time has been pushed out to 7pm due to NC state not being able to get here yesterday.

Btw VZO, good call. I thought you were nuts at first. :)

Can't someone order up a cab for them?

690West said:
Lol. Told you he'd be all over it. Haha @MikeWatersSYR: Syracuse University just announced that the start of today's game vs. NC State has been changed to 7 p.m. That is official.
My mother is in denial. She won't believe it until she hears it on tv or sees it on Cuse.com. Her quote:"if I don't hear it on the tv, we're leaving at 11:00!" It was pretty cute actually.

Wow, What? NC State has to sit on a plane for 2hrs then pretty much play a basketball game once they get off the plane?

That should help us

Apparently plane was still on the runway in Raleigh at 9 a.m. waiting for clearance to take off. Trying to get confirmation that they are in the air.

My mother is in denial. She won't believe it until she hears it on tv or sees it on Cuse.com. Her quote:"if I don't hear it on the tv, we're leaving at 11:00!" It was pretty cute actually.[/quot
Apparently plane was still on the runway in Raleigh at 9 a.m. waiting for clearance to take off. Trying to get confirmation that they are in the air.

http://m.fayobserver.com/blogs/spor...d58-9656-11e3-8612-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Not leaving until 1:3o.

Down south they called it the storm of the century, meanwhile back in Syracuse they called it Thursday...
Not really with all the ice and freezing rain. Would have been a bad deal in the Northeast too.

I guess the message here is load up on Cuse -14.
this one might not even happen at all. Look at the radar on the whole of the east coast. Good advice would be don't head up and over until the word is they're up and landed.

Looks like commercial flights are moving pretty well. A handful of cancellations and a few delays running less than an hour behind. We're sitting here in Binghamton thinking about headed up early to check out Destiny but I'll wait until I get confirmation that NCSU is in the air.

Down south they called it the storm of the century, meanwhile back in Syracuse they called it Thursday...

Yep! Just like Syracusans call a couple of sunny 90 degree days a major heat wave...while folk in the south call it summer. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom