Stay classy Huskies... | Syracusefan.com

Stay classy Huskies...

An assistant coach should be yelling at our players to get the Phluck out? haha. got it.

Obviously the guys a dbag. Just look at him. Same goes for hurley. But im not going to get mad when we play soft like we have. Our own coach admitted it. So maybe we should take the guys advice.

Iowa is one of my secondary teams because of my dad, but I'm really cheering hard today. I hope they kick their a**

We deserve it but not from that fookstick. I still feel sick. I need some time to recover from this monstrosity.

There's a thread on the boneyard about it. Tripp is now a God. They hope he can get them into the ACC

There's a thread on the boneyard about it. Tripp is now a God. They hope he can get them into the ACC

Amazing that grown men are celebrating this.

Like I said yesterday, there’s something seriously wrong with the way a lot of these younger coaches act. Bunch of man-children trying to be cool. Grow up and act like a respectable adult. Glory days are over.

Of course his name is Tripp.

And can we just dial back the superbowl comments here. Because, of course we are going to end up matched against them in the tournament.

They have to go back to their lives after tonight.

I'm more concerned that we do too.

I'm sorry, we have to do something about this asshat tripp. I don't know what, but this guy has to pay a price for this.

Amateurish and unbecoming, but typical of the fanbase - and apparently his coaching staff.
spot-on. I'm always amazed when members of our fan base express confusion about why the rest of us can't stand that accursed fanbase. Anyone who has ever been to a game MSG understands.

Great post, Bees.

spot-on. I'm always amazed when members of our fan base express confusion about why the rest of us can't stand that accursed fanbase. Anyone who has ever been to a game MSG understands.

Great post, Bees.

Yuppp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom