Stay classy Huskies... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stay classy Huskies...

spot-on. I'm always amazed when members of our fan base express confusion about why the rest of us can't stand that accursed fanbase. Anyone who has ever been to a game MSG understands.

Great post, Bees.
Lol... absolutely. I'm not bees but I've been there and seen it for myself. They're an ugly bunch, tbs.

I’d expect nothing more, nothing less.

We hate them they hate us.

Douchebag move? Yup.

But this gives us the more reason to hate them.

And seriously we have a 293949 page thread on Rutgers bashing them but we can’t bash UConn too much?

I remember how bad it was here with them a few years ago.
And we can’t even use our key phrase anymore.

spot-on. I'm always amazed when members of our fan base express confusion about why the rest of us can't stand that accursed fanbase. Anyone who has ever been to a game MSG understands.

Great post, Bees.

Meh their fan base is objectively awful but if GMac did something like that I’d be applauding.

Oshae needs to watch Tyler Cook's game as Fran was saying

And that's the point. He wouldn't.

Ugh.

Class is for fan bases that just got pantsed on national television by mid majors who need to have middling big ten squads do their dirty work.

So yeah, never mind.

Ugh.

So, it's ok for someone to act like that whose supposed to be a leader of young men just because they won instead of lost?

Yeah, never mind.

They voluntarily signed letters of intent to play for the Univerisity of Connecticut so yeah they’re probably going to be facing larger roadblocks in life than a Tourette’s afflicted assistant.

They voluntarily signed letters of intent to play for the Univerisity of Connecticut so yeah they’re probably going to be facing larger roadblocks in life than a Tourette’s afflicted assistant.
I know you're doing shtick here, but if you're ok with behavior like this, I don't know what to tell you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom