Class of 2015 - Stephen Thompson, Jr. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Stephen Thompson, Jr.

Josh Gershon@JoshGershon 27m
Stevie Thompson, Jr. has the floater going this evening. Skilled 2015 SG from Bishop Montgomery.

Currently from the Pangos All American Camp taking place this weekend. McCullough and Briscoe are also at this event.

Francis, I see you're busting out the Suge avatar. Are you going gangsta on us? :)

I like it. It fits your recruiting guru image. :)

Francis, I see you're busting out the Suge avatar. Are you going gangsta on us? :)

I like it. It fits your recruiting guru image. :)
It was either Suggy wit the cigar or him getting KO'd lol Suge Knight laid out.png

Who KO'd him? That's hilarious. All I know is that Barry from Storage Wars bought all of his high priced clothing in a storage auction when Suge was in prison. Not many people around who could wear the stuff though.
Some guy from South Central LA name Greg "The Barber" lol I kid you not. This was about 5 years ago I think, but the story was that apparently Suge and his goons jumped Greg The Barber in a nightclub and later on when Greg spotted him outside, he walked up to Suge and knocked him out cold. It was probably the equivalent of Tyson vs Buster Douglas in the streets lol.

Some guy from South Central LA name Greg "The Barber" lol I kid you not. This was about 5 years ago I think, but the story was that apparently Suge and his goons jumped Greg The Barber in a nightclub and later on when Greg spotted him outside, he walked up to Suge and knocked him out cold. It was probably the equivalent of Tyson vs Buster Douglas in the streets lol.

"So, I was at the club, right?"

"You're asking me? I'm interviewing you."

"cough cough...So I'm at the club, right?"

"Ok, you're at the club. Can you tell us what happened?"

"No."

"No? Then why am I interviewing you? I should have hung up with you when you addressed me as 'Bitch'. Why did I take this job?"

"...crickets......"

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"cough...sorry. Ok, so I'm at da club, right?"

"Yes, we've established that. What are you smoking? Can I have some? I have a feeling I'll need it to get through this interview."

"Ok, so I'm at da club, right? And this...(unintelligible)...jumps...expletive...expletive...(unintelligible)..."

"Since I didn't catch any of that and am losing IQ points just listening to you, I'm going to fabricate my own answer to move this along. So you were jumped by some of Suge's thugs?"

"Uh huh."

"Good, something I can work with. So they jumped you. And you punched Suge in retaliation. Let me ask another easy question. How did it feel to knock Suge out? Did you feel as good as you feel now? I'm assuming you feel pretty good. You sound like you're overdosing on something."

"It felt great, ya know. I have a big hand...(unintelligible)."

"I bet. It probably gets a lot of use, huh? Tell me, what did you do after you realized you knocked Suge out?"

"I ran, ya know? You don't mess with guys like that."

"But you did. Clearly you are a smart man. Listen, I hate to run but my head has an appointment with a microwave oven. Take a really big hit of whatever you're having and go dodge cars on the freeway. I need to go and think heavily on the path my life has taken to get me to this moment. I actually conducted an interview with an ignorant, drug crazed, sucker punching coward who addressed me as 'bitch'. I don't think it can get any lower than this. Thanks for your time between hits."

Being athletic and developing into a good player is totally different.

To an extent, but you can improve your measurables (40 time, shuttle time, vertical leap), which is what you're talking about, through training.

USC and San Diego St are the two Cali schools showing the most interest currently. He's also a very good student and has Harvard involved as well. Amaker has done well recruiting west coast kids to come east.

USC and San Diego St are the two Cali schools showing the most interest currently. He's also a very good student and has Harvard involved as well. Amaker has done well recruiting west coast kids to come east.

It would be hard to pass up attending Harvard, if that opportunity arises.

It would be hard to pass up attending Harvard, if that opportunity arises.
I agree. If SU, Duke, UNC, UK, and the other big dogs out there aren't involved and all he's looking at is USC, SDSU and several other Pac-12/MW schools. Then it would be hard to turn down an opportunity at Harvard if his grades are on point.

Would he go on scholarship if he went to Harvard? I was under the impression ivy league schools didn't do athletic scholarships.

Would he go on scholarship if he went to Harvard? I was under the impression ivy league schools didn't do athletic scholarships.
They give you a financial aid package so you dont have to pay a dime. Basically same concept as a scholly

They give you a financial aid package so you dont have to pay a dime. Basically same concept as a scholly
Yep, good friend growing up in Skaneateles pulled a baseball "scholarship" to Princeton. He had to "work" in the gym in off-season. He said he rolled out a couple of racks of basketballs, went back in the office, and did his homework.

I agree. If SU, Duke, UNC, UK, and the other big dogs out there aren't involved and all he's looking at is USC, SDSU and several other Pac-12/MW schools. Then it would be hard to turn down an opportunity at Harvard if his grades are on point.

No surprise re: grades. His dad was one of the great scholars on the late-'80s Syracuse teams; he's an intellectually curious guy who's always prized learning. Harvard could be a good opportunity if major programs aren't offering.

According to Josh Gershon, Stevie Jr received offers from Arizona St and Vandy today. He had a very good summer overall and should be a top 75 player at worse in his class when all said n done.

but Amaker is a terrible X & O coach

but Amaker is a terrible X & O coach
Whether you feel that's the case, there is no denying that he has done a good job turning Harvard into an Ivy league power and they did win one more game than Yukon in the tourney last season.;)

Whether you feel that's the case, there is no denying that he has done a good job turning Harvard into an Ivy league power and they did win one more game than Yukon in the tourney last season.;)

Which makes them slightly better than absolutely horrible? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom