Class of 2015 - Stephen Zimmerman | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Stephen Zimmerman

Love the attitude he plays with. Thats the kinda effort he's gonna have to have to overcome the shock of college ball... cause he is going to get pushed around and burned a lot in that frame. Seems like a Duke kid. If he pulls a Plumlee he could do some serious damage in college.

Always wanted to see what JB could do if he had a 7-foot center that could legitimately pull up from the line and be a modest (30-35%) 3pt threat. With the amount of high picks he has them set and the amount of times they're used as an outlet by guards, and of course the pick-n-roll ... a center that could shoot and pass well would really open up lanes for forwards. Then again, any 7-footer that can do that would probably be getting drafted sooner than later.

Kid is a basketball player who happens to be 7' tall. Dunks aside, reminded me of Rautins, the way he sees the floor. JB's system could turn this kid into a top 5 pick, at least.

I think he could play the forward in the zone and go number 1 in the draft after his freshmen year. I see a little Dirk there

Is this kid Jewish? If so I gotta think his parents would be high on SU.

I've seen this kid in person a few times, definitely needs to get used to his own body but tons of potential. Kinda slow but speed and power come with time. I would note that the two coaches I saw watching him were Coach K and Calipari. No Cuse coach in site.

Seen some SU sites post some information on this kid recently. Seems to have the required lankiness. Top 25 in 2015.

The clips are a little too short, but he looks pretty fluid for a guy his size.

I know his mom is an UNLV alum and they live in Vegas but the recruitment seems to be pretty wide open at the moment.

Are you the same poster who asked if JB was jewish. Just curious what your fixation would be and haven't you heard there are jews everywhere now (spoken by a member of the tribe).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Are you the same poster who asked if JB was jewish. Just curious what your fixation would be and haven't you heard there are jews everywhere now (spoken by a member of the tribe).

Wait, Jews are everywhere? (sheepishly scans the room)

Never asked if JB was Jewish, not sure where that's coming from. So no fixation that I'm aware of. But Syracuse is just known as a school where a lot of Jewish kids go and have a large community to fall in to - along with Michigan, Cornell and a few others. As for Jewish people being everywhere - i live in williamsburg, was in a Jewish fraternity,and have inlaws with Jewish Ukrainian heritage - so yeah i got it.

With the name Zimmerman, I wondered if that might be a factor working in our favor. If the kid were named O'Brien and went to sisters of mercy catholic school I might wonder if BC or Notre Dame would be a likely landing spot.

People are way too sensitive to this stuff in this country - go to the Caribbean for example and talk with people about race or religion- you'll find significantly less uptight attitudes and as such better relationships between people of different backgrounds.

You do have a point.
Zimmerman = Nice, Jewish name. But it's irrelevant.
This is coming from someone who is from the motherland, half Sephardic, half Askenazi.

Let's face it anyone and everyone on this board.
We're all mutts. We all co-exist.
Love.
That was deep and you know it was deep. :)

halfandhalf.jpg

You do have a point.
This is coming from someone who is from the motherland, half Sephardic, half Askenazi.

Love.

halfandhalf.jpg
I don't even know what the hell I am anymore, I know I like beer.

You do have a point.

Right. I went to calling hours for a the mother of judge I used to appear in front of. She was single and has a nice Italian name. I walk in, and its a Jewish funeral. Who woulda known?

halfandhalf.jpg

Right. I went to calling hours for a the mother of judge I used to appear in front of. She was single and has a nice Italian name. I walk in, and its a Jewish funeral. Who woulda known?
Not sure what you said, but that was "Jack Handey" deep.
You've got me by a country mile.

Alex Kline@TheRecruitScoop 3m
Indiana has offered 2015 Dream Vision (NV) PF Stephen Zimmerman.

SHOCKED!:rolleyes:
"Stephen, I had a dream last night, and guess what? You were so in it. I guess you were just on my mind. Anyway, I am heading to get some frozen yogurt, I will text you when I get back. I just can't get you and that dream out of my head. Love Tommy C."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom