Class of 2014 - Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach)

Jesse Dougherty ‏@dougherty_jesse 11m
Potential Syracuse recruit Steve Ishmael says he will wait until national signing day to make his decision

anomander said:
still believe he commits on his OV

I'm thinking the dreaded silent verbal so he can announce on signing day.

Jesse Dougherty ‏@dougherty_jesse 11m
Potential Syracuse recruit Steve Ishmael says he will wait until national signing day to make his decision

I didn't realize that he had set a decision date.

Anyways being in the drivers seat is still most important.

still believe he commits on his OV

I think he will commit on his visit too. He was ready to commit weeks ago, if he has as good a time as I would expect he will, I think he will pull the trigger. If he doesn't, and he does not schedule any other officials, then I will still feel really good. If he schedules any others...a bit different of a story

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 18h
THE FUTURE OF SYRACUSE, @stevenishmael #ballers && I WILL BE WEARING NUMBER 11 , NEXT YEAR ! pic.twitter.com/N1C0IGyIDi
BeNxhYEIAAAUW0m.jpg

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 17m
ME && BIG BRA @stevenishmael AT SYRACUSE VISIT !!! ✈️ pic.twitter.com/j13E3F1tS2

BeRtGkcIIAA-3FE.jpg

So far, so good... ;)

I think certain numbers should remain at certain positions. For instance, 5 & 11 are quarterback numbers to me, not linebackers
Not to mention you gain momentum when the guy before you who wore that number was a star - Marvin Graves to Donovan McNabb for instance. And not for nothing but Marvin Harrison wore number 8 when he was here.

Last edited:
Not to mention you gain momentum when the guy before you who wore that number was a star - Marvin Graves to Donovan McNabb for instance. And not for nothing but Marvin Harrison wore number 8 when he was here.
spotwood?

I think certain numbers should remain at certain positions. For instance, 5 & 11 are quarterback numbers to me, not linebackers
Actually #11 is a great LB # in college these days. Traditonal numbers for positions are out the door now. You rarely see LB's wearing numbers in the 40's or 50's anymore. Lavar Arrington comes to mind.