Class of 2014 - Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach)

Wake just flipped a Louisville kid. A big defensive end out of fort pierce Florida.

NMB WR Steve Ishmael told us he would be visiting Lousiville this weekend, but that changed – instead he went to Cincinnatti – and will finish up this weekend at Hawaii. Syracuse and Illinois also in the picture.

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/01/recruiting-blitz-michel-lammons-and-more/

couchburn

This guy says Louisville is still on.
http://bleechr.com/news/syracuse-st...uit-steve-ishmael-he-ll-visit-louisville-next

Per Syracuse.com he is going to Lville this weekend, no idea where Hawaii came from.

uhh, id take a free trip to hawaii too. i never considered this. why doesnt every recruit visit hawaii? this means ishmael is not only good at football but smart.

on another note, last night he tweeted that he was ready to start college and posted a photo of the su hall of languages.

Gotta think it's some sort of weird typo?

Must be, I dont seem him going to Hawaii for a visit. If he was goign to be there for a week thats one thing but to take a god knows how long plane flight to be there basically a day and a half and then fly all the way back? Seems far fetched to me.

Must be, I dont seem him going to Hawaii for a visit. If he was goign to be there for a week thats one thing but to take a god knows how long plane flight to be there basically a day and a half and then fly all the way back? Seems far fetched to me.

Believe it or not another kid from Fl just did that two weeks ago flew out and flew back over a weekend and committed to Hawaii. I think it was Josey.

NMB WR Steve Ishmael told us he would be visiting Lousiville this weekend, but that changed – instead he went to Cincinnatti – and will finish up this weekend at Hawaii. Syracuse and Illinois also in the picture.

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/01/recruiting-blitz-michel-lammons-and-more/

couchburn

This guy says Louisville is still on.
http://bleechr.com/news/syracuse-st...uit-steve-ishmael-he-ll-visit-louisville-next

I think he was always scheduled to go to Cincy last weekend.

Believe it or not another kid from Fl just did that two weeks ago flew out and flew back over a weekend and committed to Hawaii. I think it was Josey.

Christ thats insane to me

I wonder if these kids realize that its not a free trip every time they gotta go to school. I'm sure they do, but they have to pay for plane tickets from florida to Hawaii, and vice versa, every time they want to come home. That's not cheap at all, and if they come from poor backgrounds, even worse.

I wonder if these kids realize that its not a free trip every time they gotta go to school. I'm sure they do, but they have to pay for plane tickets from florida to Hawaii, and vice versa, every time they want to come home. That's not cheap at all, and if they come from poor backgrounds, even worse.

It's not cheap to fly to Hawaii from anywhere, let alone the east coast.

I got a bad feelin
upload_2014-1-27_18-34-27.jpeg

From NunesMagician , not sure if this was posted yet.

BfBTvH2CIAEUd8f.jpg:large

To clear the obvious up, Sean was mocking the fact that Schafer was wrongfully called a previous offensive coordinator instead of defensive.

However the rest is all questionably decent info, I'm sure most already knew.

Last edited:
Shanker actually gave us some attention and he messed up with Shafer and basically puts Ward's academics in question while it doesn't seem to be. Guess he has to write something about us, who cares if it is accurate??

Christ thats insane to me

And you want to hear the part that is truly insane.. Josey, who is now committed to Hawaii and Kyron Brown, yes the one who was suppose to visit Cuse who is committed to Akron are both visiting UMass this weekend. I'm sure the folks at Hawaii are thrilled to see that.