STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow

308…

We have other seats, these were just the ones I preferred best.
Yup. I got the same call today. Moved to the other side of the tunnel for now.

im in 308 row D specifically and didn't get a call today
It is to the right of the tunnel as you're looking at the field. I got a call today and was able to move to the left of the tunnel.

Not to be a gossip but can’t help but to wonder, what type of issues were happening between students and STH last season? I’m assuming alcohol related stuff?

It is to the right of the tunnel as you're looking at the field. I got a call today and was able to move to the left of the tunnel.
that sounds like 307, 308 is right on the sideline

that sounds like 307, 308 is right on the sideline
C984BBA1-5419-41F2-99BA-C48919CB1831.jpeg

i have reached out to the ticket office for more info on a variety of topics , I hope they will respond tomorrow or the next day

I have been in Section 210 / Row A and have missed one home game in the past 32 years.

I have not received a call but will livid if I get forced out of these seats for students who show up in force to a few games each season and leave by the end of the 3rd quarter.

We shall see what happens. I am sure the 15,000+ season ticket holders are all diehard/long term season ticket holders like me who have supported the team thru all the lousy years. It sucks to get forced out of seats and moved away from people we have become friends with over the years.
They are not touching the 200’s

Yeah no way they are stuffing students into the 200 section
I get why they're not trying to split up the students upstairs. I had never seen students in that opposite corner until this year when turnout was so impressive. But that was what, two games?

Hopefully ticket office makes right by the people they're trying to move -- there's ways to make it up to people and make it into a positive experience.

i really don't get why they wouldn't just put them in the other lower corner where visiting fans usually are. should be students-band-students

i really don't get why they wouldn't just put them in the other lower corner where visiting fans usually are. should be students-band-students

Perhaps they are changing the ticket structure for students this season to keep up the momentum of getting them into the dome

Personally, I would love to see them wrap around the end zone and move the visitor seating section to the 300 level.

Think it would add more excitement to the student section and make it tougher on that end zone

Perhaps they are changing the ticket structure for students this season to keep up the momentum of getting them into the dome

Personally, I would love to see them wrap around the end zone and move the visitor seating section to the 300 level.

Think it would add more excitement to the student section and make it tougher on that end zone

Yeah they're expanding, which they clearly see a need for (great!)

however if it were me, i would wrap that endzone first, and then expand up top if needed. It's not rocket science either, if a game like DirectionalState won't get a full rung of students, you fill that 111-113 section with visiting fans, groups, single game tix, whoever.

the issue with wrapping the endzone is that when they dont show a prime area is empty inthe lower bowl.. not a good look. unless you try to spread it out pretty fast..

Update my ticket rep reached out to me this morning and said my seats are not getting relocated so it must be just the upper upper of 308?

Update my ticket rep reached out to me this morning and said my seats are not getting relocated so it must be just the upper upper of 308?
We’re not upper upper. We’re row G 1&2, so not sure.

Disappointing day today. Years ago, I believe 9 or 10, TexanMark was nice enough to sell me some of his ST’s. Those tickets were seats I’d been trying to get for years.

Railing directly in front of us, aisle directly to the left of us. Situated over a tunnel entryway. Same seats I had in the mid-90’s but gave up during college.

Well, I got a call today that they’re expanding the student section and I’m out. He’s trying to relocate me, so we’ll see but I’m not hopeful.
Just throwing it out there but a number of the Fine Mess Crew sit in 325/326 - Mirror opposite of 308. I know there were open seats there last year and 2 of my 9 seats are in that corner and I may not be renewing them. Might be a good alternative

Those ticket prices are certainly going up this year (hey ND!) and I’m curious to see how the boards gonna react. Does anyone have renewals yet?
Expect something immediately after the ACC announces the schedule on next Monday. Frankly I am baffled why they did not use the move from 6 to 7 games to impose at least a modest bump. Absent that they have essentially re-established a pricing baseline for a seven game slate and invite backlash if prices go up for 2022 as they most certainly will.

yea no idea as im only 3 rows in front of you but like 7 seat to the right
I haven’t called my rep back yet, I gave him a couple days. I’ll give him a ring again today.

Too bad for the OP. I hope they really take care of you. Now on the bright side I must say the turnout for a team who was 1-10 the year before was great by the students. I’m really excited for next season, tickers potential last season, and new coaches…. Hopefully we pull of a big win in the dome. Cough cough.. ND

Expect something immediately after the ACC announces the schedule on next Monday. Frankly I am baffled why they did not use the move from 6 to 7 games to impose at least a modest bump. Absent that they have essentially re-established a pricing baseline for a seven game slate and invite backlash if prices go up for 2022 as they most certainly will.
Out of town now but what do STs in various sections cost? For example what’s the per ticket price in 308 vs the 50 yard line lower bowl?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom