Stone cold lock of the night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stone cold lock of the night

ive been making a killing betting money lines on underdog hockey teams. i truly believe there is no way to handicap an NHL game during the regular season. too much noise for the sharps to really be any better than the squares...ottawa plus +120 tonight..at home...vs the caps who were on the second of a back to back. it was free money.

ive been making a killing betting money lines on underdog hockey teams. i truly believe there is no way to handicap an NHL game during the regular season. too much noise for the sharps to really be any better than the squares...ottawa plus +120 tonight..at home...vs the caps who were on the second of a back to back. it was free money.

Keep em coming, can we make this the official gambling thread for us degenerates?

Keep em coming, can we make this the official gambling thread for us degenerates?

hah. gladly. ive been on a roll lately. last night had SU -4, wizards -2, ottawa +120, Denver -2...

after I won the first three though, I hedged the denver -2...and bet Utah +8.5 at half time and was one garbage bucket from winning both.

but then something weird happened.. i think the line adjuster fell asleep or something...phoenix was +4 with 9 seconds left up by 1.. i have no idea how this happened..and yet the bet was accepted...they lost on a buzzer beater by wiggans...but i have no idea how that +4 NEVER was adjusted for the final two minutes.

in fact, maybe we can have a separate sports gambling forum like we do for "other pro sports"

Last edited:
good call I actually had nova ML wreck a parlay. Nice comeback.

was there ever a more obvious parlay than falcons and pats? i money line parlayed it..should have parlayed ATS

Betting hockey, that's one step above NFL preseason. I salute you.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-25_21-4-10.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-25_21-4-10.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 20
Betting hockey, that's one step above NFL preseason. I salute you.

Right now I'm watching a Livecast of the new Zealand breakers vs the CQ University Taipans.

I kid. . I kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom