Men's Soccer - SU 0 vs Akron 1:Tues. October 3, 2017 7PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 0 vs Akron 1:Tues. October 3, 2017 7PM

Out for mid-week dinner and drinks following along on Twitter. What's wrong with this team??? Need a strong second half.

Please?

Out for mid-week dinner and drinks following along on Twitter. What's wrong with this team??? Need a strong second half.

Please?
Watching them it seems like there is a lot of miscommunication on the field. Seems like this is going to be a rebuilding year.

I think that is the first time that I have seen a beer commercial, Miller Lite, during a college soccer game.

Watching them it seems like there is a lot of miscommunication on the field. Seems like this is going to be a rebuilding year.

I won't be able to see them until @Wake. Thanks for your perspective.

I won't be able to see them until @Wake. Thanks for your perspective.
I've watched most of their games...for my job. ;)

To me it just doesn't seem like this team has meshed. Watching the games I often find myself asking "who are you passing to". Everyone is out there playing the game but not on the same page as their team mates.

Their schedule is just brutal. The Pitt and Cornell games should’ve been Ws but Akron is elite as are many of the ACC clubs. Tough.

Their schedule is just brutal. The Pitt and Cornell games should’ve been Ws but Akron is elite as are many of the ACC clubs. Tough.
Absolutely. You guys play in the toughest conference in the country but then went out and scheduled (in my opinion) the toughest ooc slate. Just too difficult to navigate.

Absolutely. You guys play in the toughest conference in the country but then went out and scheduled (in my opinion) the toughest ooc slate. Just too difficult to navigate.

Yup. I'm from NE Ohio. Dummies are going to think they lost to Akron which is shameful, but, Akron made two straight title game appearances in 2009/10. They won it all in 2010 and are used to making deep college cup runs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom