SU bowl projections | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

The ACC isn't going to say any such thing to Syracuse. They will try and work with us. And if you read the article, that is all we asked for. There is no drama here. We don't want to go to Boston again. Try to work with us ACC. That is all we asked them to do.
Pretty sure we told the ACC more than a month ago we couldn’t go to the Fenway Bowl because it conflicted with finals week.

Do you remember what he said? At least the said without saying part!
IIRC he said Pinstripe makes a lot of sense, they would be honored to go back there, ya da ya da, and basically they have told Fenway they would not be able to attend (as opposed to merely not wanting to unless it was the only choice).

Now it could be media posturing to speak it into being, but there seemed to be a tinge of wink-wink in his voice.

He said the 4th qtr at BC was the best quarter of football they played all year as offense, defense and special teams all made plays and controlled their phase of the game. Thinks they are very close to turning the corner to consistently playing that way and hopes the feeling caries into next season for the players.

So as long as we keep our finals into mid December and the Fenway bowl is always played in mid December, we effectively keep ourselves from ever having to play in this cold bowl. Brilliant.
Doesn’t help us with Pinstripe or Military. It’s cold there, too.

Im sure if we get the Pin that its because of JW clout and the great showing we have in NYC

“It’s too coooold.” Put a coat on and order a hot dish. Freaking Syracuse fans complaining about the cold
, smh.
I've been to the Pinstripe Bowl both times SU played and when Notre Dame played in the game. I'll be there again this year if we go. I've also been to bowl games in Florida. If given a choice, I much prefer the latter and so do the players.

We’ve had legendary Syracuse games at Yankees stadium.

Suck it up, itll be fun.

Itll likely give us the best opponent with a built in Cuse advantage barring a game vs Penn State.

Its not warm but its better bowl gifts for the players and an easy place to have recruits from our NY/NJ/East PA grounds.

I get it but we will bring a good crowd with our alumni in the area. Playing Wisconsin would be a great crowd - tons of Wisconsin alums in area will show up. And they’re all excited about Fickell.

I’d still rather Annapolis or Florida but I get it.

The ACC isn't going to say any such thing to Syracuse. They will try and work with us. And if you read the article, that is all we asked for. There is no drama here. We don't want to go to Boston again. Try to work with us ACC. That is all we asked them to do.

You mean the ACC isn't going to tell Syracuse to pound salt because they lost 5 games in a row?

Sigh. Hate that venue.
1669726386577.jpeg

On one hand I’m hoping for a warm weather bowl because it would be a much deserved treat for our players and for the fans that are willing to travel. On the other, and selfishly, I’d like it to be the Pinstripe because I can go to that one.

The commute is not an issue as I am used to driving through the Bronx as my in laws are on Long Island. I just did it twice last week for Thanksgiving lol.

On one hand I’m hoping for a warm weather bowl because it would be a much deserved treat for our players and for the fans that are willing to travel. On the other, and selfishly, I’d like it to be the Pinstripe because I can go to that one.

The commute is not an issue as I am used to driving through the Bronx as my in laws are on Long Island. I just did it twice last week for Thanksgiving lol.

Warmest we’re going to get is Annapolis.

It’s military or Pinstripe for the Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom