SU bowl projections | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

Minnesota fans already complaining about potentially playing “lowly” Syracuse. SMH.
Shocked Minnesota fan.jpg

Blitz every down and see how their QB handles it :)
I watched a lot of Illini games to check out Tommy. They didn't ask him to do much, short 3 step drops and short high percentage passes, mostly toward sideline. He has a strong arm and was accurate with those passes. And, of course, they ran Brown, a true horse in the backfield. I don’t think blitzers can get to him fast enough with such a short drop. I would hope Linton, Caleb, JT, Fuentes-Cuniff, Jobity, Bassette could apply the heat. Darton is not much of a pass rusher, he's more of a scrimmage disruptor using strength and leverage to muddy up the middle.

Minnesota is the very definition of Midwestern mediocrity in every regard. They should just exist and never complain about anything.
Spent some time in Minneapolis. I liked the city. For a big, industrial city I was impressed with all the parks, greenways and outdoors conservation areas. Lots of preserved green space.

Spent some time in Minneapolis. I liked the city. For a big, industrial city I was impressed with all the parks, greenways and outdoors conservation areas. Lots of preserved green space.
So you’re saying it’s capable of ascending to mediocrity?

So you’re saying it’s capable of ascending to mediocrity?

The Twin Cities are very nice, actually. Very cool vibe. Good restaurants. I wouldn't want to live there in the winter, though. Too damn windy and cold.

If I had to bet Sean isn’t playing in our Bowl game.

So then he goes. Running backs only have so many years.

Now, don't you wish we had broken in that RB from New Mexico State more than the token handful of carries he got?

Fun fact, Frank Gorshin was nominated for an Emmy for his work as The Riddler on the 1960s Batman series.

Insane and 100% true fact - Frank Gorshin picked up both my wife, and the girlfirend I dated immediately before my wife, and invited them to lunch near Times Square in the Theater District, where he apparently regaled pretty young girls of stories of his work in Community Theater in New Jersey. Very sad.

But apparently the Riddler and I share the same taste in women!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom