SU bowl projections | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

they will get to 5 wins for sure, they still play CousCuse's favorite team, but doubt they beat Liberty, it will come down to their game against Army, will also be a tough one for them. Mora should win coach of the year for getting that team to 5-6 wins
completely agree. Mora's doing so well I wouldnt be surprised if he gets poached pretty soon. Impressive job coaching up that team.

5174C796-E44B-423A-9C19-69A5D3C15C93.jpeg

Sooo where we going with 6 wins? 7 wins? I’m just hoping for Pinstripe at this point.

Sooo where we going with 6 wins? 7 wins? I’m just hoping for Pinstripe at this point.
Maybe Pinstripe, or one of the mighty mite bowls against an AAC opponent

Pinstripe at 7-5. Purdue is also blowing it and could land there. Rematches get avoided so that could put Syracuse in the Sun Bowl.

I’m 99.999% sure we’re headed to the Pinstripe. Potential opponents include:

Minnesota
Wiscy
Iowa- Ugh
Illinois- Yes, please
Maryland
Buttgers - please, God, no

At this point, I think this is going to be a 6-6 season. Anyone who thinks we are going on the road on a 5 game losing streak and win...as bad as BC man be ...i dunno. I dont see it.

I’m 99.999% sure we’re headed to the Pinstripe. Potential opponents include:

Minnesota
Wiscy
Iowa- Ugh
Illinois- Yes, please
Maryland
Buttgers - please, God, no
Illinois isn’t getting the pinstripe.. they will be 8-4/9-3. They are better then us too

Illinois isn’t getting the pinstripe.. they will be 8-4/9-3. They are better then us too
Pinstripe is getting Purdue Iowa Wisc or Minnesota. Based on results today I’d say Minnesota gets a better bowl.

Pinstripe is getting Purdue Iowa Wisc or Minnesota. Based on results today I’d say Minnesota gets a better bowl.
We won’t get purdue cause of the rematch. Iowa seems most likely imo

I don't think BC is 100% win but they lost to UConn like c'mon
They played a then 5-3 Duke team a LOT better than we just played an incredibly mediocre Pitt team. Look, I hope I am wrong, but this team has a knack for hitting rock bottom offensively and then chiseling their way to something even worse.

They played a then 5-3 Duke team a LOT better than we just played an incredibly mediocre Pitt team. Look, I hope I am wrong, but this team has a knack for hitting rock bottom offensively and then chiseling their way to something even worse.

And they still lost. FWIW Pitt is higher on ESPN FPI than Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom