SU bowl projections | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

Don’t think it’ll be Fenway no matter how much the experts want to make it happen

Yeah, and I can't even imagine the Fenway Bowl people wanting us there -
since our fans just were there this past weekend.

What's the draw?

Pinstripe makes more sense of the Northeast bowls, and then Military.
Fenway is a very distant 3rd.

It'd be awesome if we could get a warm(er) weather bowl like Duke's Mayo, Gasparilla, etc.

Yeah, and I can't even imagine the Fenway Bowl people wanting us there -
since our fans just were there this past weekend.

What's the draw?

Pinstripe makes more sense of the Northeast bowls, and then Military.
Fenway is a very distant 3rd.

It'd be awesome if we could get a warm(er) weather bowl like Duke's Mayo, Gasparilla, etc.

Would love dukes but think they’ll take an NC team

I got to believe it’s military or pinstripe for us

Agree with what others have said here—just can’t picture us at Fenway. Hopefully all the Fenway predictions are just lazy writing.

Also don’t understand how some people are hoping to play non-power 5 teams. Yuck. If we lose, makes us look even worse. Give me Iowa/Wisconsin type teams and hope for the best, regardless of how we match up.

Agree with what others have said here—just can’t picture us at Fenway. Hopefully all the Fenway predictions are just lazy writing.

Also don’t understand how some people are hoping to play non-power 5 teams. Yuck. If we lose, makes us look even worse. Give me Iowa/Wisconsin type teams and hope for the best, regardless of how we match up.
Wisconsin with a lame duck staff sounds great, or will Fickel coach the bowl game? eh, either way, would be cool. what about SU/Maryland in the Pinstripe? 2019 revenge game, although nothing can make up for that game

Wisconsin with a lame duck staff sounds great, or will Fickel coach the bowl game? eh, either way, would be cool. what about SU/Maryland in the Pinstripe? 2019 revenge game, although nothing can make up for that game
Fickell wouldn't coach the game. He would be brought in to start recruiting, the old coaching staff would finish out the season

Fenway and Pinstripe are both lousy. I actually think Fenway is a better venue but a far worse date

Please don't hate me, but I was in a luxury suite at Rich Stadium for that game.
I’m jealous… I have a friend that use to work at Kodak so he’d get tickets through them for all or the playoff games but they weren’t luxury suites. I’m surprised I made it through the whole game. I’ve never been so cold

This is the chronological order.

I assume that the earlier bowls get last pick.
i think the order is :
Orange autobid
reliquest and cheez it
Gator,holiday, Frosted flakes, Mayo, Pinstripe- group
Military, Fenway- group
Gasparilla and birmingham- conditional

Last edited:
Good. An 11 am bowl game on December 17th in Boston sounds like some type of punishment.

Exactly, if that happen you'd think Wildhack would get on the phone and tell the ACC we made a mistake but Wagner was actually a HS team so we don't actually have enough wins to show up. Sorry.

My top 3 bowls for ability/desire to be there would be:
Military
Mayo
Pinstripe

I won't be going to any other bowl game options unfortunately
Okay on first two, Pinstripe no freaking way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom