SU Gameday Programs on iPad | Syracusefan.com

SU Gameday Programs on iPad

Jeepers

Starter
Would something like this interest you?

What about a tablet version of the bE magazine?

Would something like this interest you?

What about a tablet version of the bE magazine?
Yes, this would be nice. This is the kind of thing Syracuse, the nation's leading school of journalism, should be leading the way on. It is sad that a backwater, soon to be B1G school, that had graduated horses and hogs, has to show us the future.

Regarding the bE magazine, IMHO, it should distributed in digitial form only. Makes no sense to print hard copies, waste all that money, to make something that is obsolete almost as soon as it is distributed. The benefits of electronic distribution and all the bells and whistles going digital bring to the product should make this a no brainer.

Yes indeed.

I agree with tomcat. This is something SU should, no question about it, be leading the way on.

I like the online version of the bE magazine, I just don't think we get enough of them!!

Anyone know who the best person to talk to is, if someone were to want to offer their services.

love the idea especially the point sutomcat made. But i don't see myself dragging my ipad to the game (not that it's heavy or anything but, i could see myself dropping and breaking my ipad while walking up the 90 degree angled steps to my seats in the upper deck), but i still would get the magazine on my ipad.

love the idea especially the point sutomcat made. But i don't see myself dragging my ipad to the game (not that it's heavy or anything but, i could see myself dropping and breaking my ipad while walking up the 90 degree angled steps to my seats in the upper deck), but i still would get the magazine on my ipad.

Don't tell me you're still carrying around a Zach Morris cell phone, too... C'mon, man! :)

I would think they would try to create a decent web site before they spend thousands on a game day app that a couple hundred people would buy

I would think they would try to create a decent web site before they spend thousands on a game day app that a couple hundred people would buy

Assuming the gameday program is in an InDesign file, I could put this together for a pretty reasonable price.

But I agree the website needs work.

I'm a little astonished that SU doesn't have something like this already. SideArm Sports is one of the biggest college website designers in the country, and it operates on the SU campus (and obviously designed the SU website). I'm kind of stunned SideArm doesn't have an application like this for use in conjunction with its websites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom