SU - Gtown rivalry | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Gtown rivalry

If we were going to play an old Big East team annually I'd prefer it be Uconn or Villanova.

It also was one of the few Saturday home games that season. I believe the only others were Pitt and Virginia. That helps. I still don’t think people would miss it if we we never played them again. I was upset we wouldn’t play them and UConn when we first moved conferences, but we play plenty of marquee games now I could really care less.

Was that the honor Pearl game with the throwbacks and the insane amount of turnovers?

Was that the honor Pearl game with the throwbacks and the insane amount of turnovers?

Yep. It was. Lydon had about 30 and the Howard and Battle gift wrapped the game to Georgetown.

Time to move on. It’s like beating up your little brother now. Doesn’t help our cause which is National Championship. Time to leave the old girlfriend behind

If they are our little brother wouldn't that mean that our Mother is a Hoya?

Last edited:
If they are our little brother, wouldn't that mean that our Mother is a Hoya?

This feels like a Jerry Springer episode. Except the crowd would be chanting "Gerry! Gerry!" with a G.

Yep. It was. Lydon had about 30 and the Howard and Battle gift wrapped the game to Georgetown.

I don’t think Battle played much because of his foot. I remember I was at the game and Howard had some brutal turnovers and really nobody played well except for Lydon, and I was wondering why Battle barely played given everyone else’s struggles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom