SU reaches out to Jason Cabinda | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU reaches out to Jason Cabinda

bnoro said:
It would be very strange of us to take 3 QB's in this class.
Agreed. But I would not complain about getting a player of this quality.

Too many good players is what is called a "high class problem". We haven't had many of those recently.

Cabinda is welcome to turn away from an institution associated with harboring pedophiles and turn towards an institution associated with oranges.

Are you calling me old? I'm 23. I also have been paying attention to Holley's recruitment so I'm pretty in tune with what's going on.

Yeah, but your avatar does not scream "social media savvy urban guy" like a clever reference to steamed wheat dough. Just saying.

Yeah, but your avatar does not scream "social media savvy urban guy" like a clever reference to steamed wheat dough. Just saying.
I'm not the media savvy guy, Holley is. And couscous is a North African pasta.

Cabinda is welcome to turn away from an institution associated with harboring pedophiles and turn towards an institution associated with oranges.
Isn't that a "low hanging fruit" as well! :rolleyes:

If you can get the #5 QB in the class, you take him.
Wasn't saying that we shouldn't take him, would just say it's a bit strange.

Holley, for the 800th time, is not considering us nor would he come here unless every single school that offered him pulled their offer.
I doubt Holley ends up at Florida because they just got a commitment from a big time defensive tackle yesterday.

Are you calling me old? I'm 23. I also have been paying attention to Holley's recruitment so I'm pretty in tune with what's going on.

Bnoro, how do you know so much about fball and bball recruiting? Just curious.

Why is he so down on SU? I just get what his issue is.
Some people just don't like certain places for different reasons. I don't pretend to know a ton about recruiting. But if you see the other schools that he has shown interest in, most are very high profile.

Some people just don't like certain places for different reasons. I don't pretend to know a ton about recruiting. But if you see the other schools that he has shown interest in, most are very high profile.
I have solid sources that said he really doesn't want to deal with syracuse weather. Yes, I know Penn State isn't florida, but the pros of playing at penn state outweighs the cons of their weather. Maybe if we could fill the fuc*ing dome and gain national relevance, we wouldn't lose these guys.

I have solid sources that said he really doesn't want to deal with syracuse weather. Yes, I know Penn State isn't florida, but the pros of playing at penn state outweighs the cons of their weather. Maybe if we could fill the fuc*ing dome and gain national relevance, we wouldn't lose these guys.
Good luck in the NFL then

Scared of cold weather and snow?

Weak

Good luck in the NFL then

Scared of cold weather and snow?

Weak
He said all the right things when he visited SU but it seems like it was all just PR. Just another kid looking for the bright lights and missing the more important factors. If My son was lucky and talented enough to warrant a college football scholarship, I would definitely want him to play for HCSS.

He said all the right things when he visited SU but it seems like it was all just PR. Just another kid looking for the bright lights and missing the more important factors. If My son was lucky and talented enough to warrant a college football scholarship, I would definitely want him to play for HCSS.

I agree with you your boy would be hard-nosed and better for it playing for Shafer. Maybe Rob Moore is onto something if this is accurate. As much as we all love 'Cuse it doesn't appeal to teenagers who are looking for the bright lights- at least in football. As much as I'd love to get guys like Holley & Ishaq I don't want to get my hopes up and have my time wasted. When recruiting is part of your job probably more so. Too bad- there's a lot to be said for actual playing time in games instead of just practices for these guys. Best of luck to him wherever he winds up.

when you look at the performance of our defensive line this year who was to say for certain Ishaq would have gotten a run here.

Holley is all paper right now...

He knows we play in a Dome right? And we are affiliated with the ACC, which are mainly southern schools? Last time i checked Happy Valley in November, along with the rest of the northern B10 freezes their asses off all November

He knows we play in a Dome right? And we are affiliated with the ACC, which are mainly southern schools? Last time i checked Happy Valley in November, along with the rest of the northern B10 freezes their asses off all November

What is Happy Valley, 4 hours south?

It's not like we're talking Bermuda vs Greenland here.

If you want to play ball at a B1G or SEC school, just say it and move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom