SU - UCONN 2011 Big East Tournament - Kemba Walker | Syracusefan.com

SU - UCONN 2011 Big East Tournament - Kemba Walker

I don't remember that game what happened?

All I remember:

The game was pretty much lost but Scoop hit 2 consecutive threes in the last minute to force overtime.
Jeremy Lamb got a ridiculous long offensive rebound from the wing and scored the game-winner in overtime.

And then SU got boned by the committee and bracketed with another Big East team in our subregional.

And then SU got boned by the committee and bracketed with another Big East team in our subregional.

11 Big East teams made the tourney, so unfortunately it was a mathematical certainty for someone. We just drew the short straw.

I don't lose sleep over block/charge calls like some people do, but that misinterpretation of the supposed over-and-back by Scoop was a travesty.

I don't remember that game what happened?

UConn was up 68-62 with 25 seconds left in regulation, and ended up winning in OT.

11 Big East teams made the tourney, so unfortunately it was a mathematical certainty for someone. We just drew the short straw.

I don't lose sleep over block/charge calls like some people do, but that misinterpretation of the supposed over-and-back by Scoop was a travesty.

Somebody had to because of the historic representation by the league. And I guess you could argue that it was Syracuse's own fault - we got an 11 seed who theoretically we should beat every time even if they pulled the first-round upset. But it'd be better if the protected seed didn't even face the possibility. Stick them in the subregional with the 7 seed from the Big East and leave us alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom