SU-UVa Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU-UVa Game Thread

Barrett was great today. I don't think we've heard the last of UVa this season, by a long shot. Once your D gets folks back and some games under their belt, you'll be fine. The ACC is going to be a meatgrinder this year. Toughest conference ever. (enjoying the B1G, Maryland? ;))

As for tomorrow night, well, we have to beat you guys sometime, don't we? :D

Agreed but unfortunately for UVA there really isn't many folks to get back unless Tanner Scales can make medical history in returning from a torn Achilles. The good news is the UVA D should be pretty good next year, there in a bad spot for this year though.

Agreed but unfortunately for UVA there really isn't many folks to get back unless Tanner Scales can make medical history in returning from a torn Achilles. The good news is the UVA D should be pretty good next year, there in a bad spot for this year though.
Thanks, Jeremy. Didn't realize Scales' Achilles was torn. All I heard was an Achilles injury.

Thanks, Jeremy. Didn't realize Scales' Achilles was torn. All I heard was an Achilles injury.

Ya hes out for the year, they got hit fairly hard on D due to graduation and transfers as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom