SU vs Niagara: Sat Dec 28 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Niagara: Sat Dec 28

First of Patrick Beilein's pre-hire orientation games?

I attended the Beilein Caravan last night, in which Beilein was intoduced to local Niagara alumni,at Bellevue CC and the Niagara AD and new NU coach Pat Beilein mentioned this date for game in the Dome. It is great that Boeheim and Syracuse would give Niagara and Beilein a game like this.

I attended the Beilein Caravan last night, in which Beilein was intoduced to local Niagara alumni,at Bellevue CC and the Niagara AD and new NU coach Pat Beilein mentioned this date for game in the Dome. It is great that Boeheim and Syracuse would give Niagara and Beilein a game like this.
Syracuse produces a lot of players that would thrive playing at a program the level of Niagara. Good move for them.

This is a nightmare for me, lol. I bleed both Purple and Orange. Born and raised in Syracuse, but graduated from Niagara a year ago. Sorry guys, think I've gotta wear my purple for this one

This is a nightmare for me, lol. I bleed both Purple and Orange. Born and raised in Syracuse, but graduated from Niagara a year ago. Sorry guys, think I've gotta wear my purple for this one
#loyaltyfail

Go share that on the Niagara b-ball board!

We're not mad, just disappointed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom